sql db - can they be deleted?

James Sheffer

I’ve got two problems with a site:
 Lasso 8.5
Mac

First, the site hangs when loading with the following errors:
error or missing database while executing select * from security_table_fields where id_table = …

Can I delete the sqlite db’s for this site to see if this resolves the problem - I can’t remember or not…

Also, I’m trying to set up a new mysql DB - Lasso admin sees the database but not the tables.  I can connect via Navicat and SQL Pro just fine….

I’ve tried reloading the site (lasso) and restarting the server but no go.  I’ve added a new connector but the same result.

The site is currently using the FileMaker connector & MySQL connector - It sees the other MySQL database (both with same user/pass) and tables just fine.  When I first set up the new MySQL DB it listed two tables, both FM tables.  I deleted the connector, set up a new one and now it sees no tables…

Any ideas?  I can’t move forward without Lasso seeing the tables so I can set them up!

James Sheffer

Web Design & Development
www.higherpowered.com
phone:  469-256-0268
"We help businesses succeed on the web!"