-session parameter unavailable directly?

-session parameter unavailable directly?

Steve Upton

Hi All,

Is there a way to retrieve the -session parameter that was passed into a page? Action_param(s) doesn't see it.

I want to be able to handle a session_start in a semi-manual way that could use a session ID retrieved by another method. So I'm hoping to be able to check to see if a session ID was passed in the URL without having to start a session...

This is Lasso 8.5

anyone?

thanks,

Steve Upton

Re: -session parameter unavailable directly?

Trevor Borgmeier
on 12/11/09 12:11 PM Steve Upton wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to retrieve the -session parameter that was passed into a page? Action_param(s) doesn't see it.

client_getparams should show it.

-Trevor

At 12:30 PM -0600 12/11/09, Trevor Borgmeier wrote:
>on 12/11/09 12:11 PM Steve Upton wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>
>>Is there a way to retrieve the -session parameter that was passed into a page? Action_param(s) doesn't see it.
>>

>client_getparams should show it.

thanks, that does the job

Steve