[lasso 9.3.1] Retain record text formatting of value in a map

[lasso 9.3.1] Retain record text formatting of value in a map

Tom W Robinson
I've got a map of maps from records_map and one of the values has some formatted text (bold, paragraph etc.) from the record which I want to retain.  I can see the formatting when using [$Map], but when I use $Map->Get(key)->Find(value) I lose the formatting.  Is there anyway to pull that value and retain the formatting?  I used to use [field: 'field', raw] when I working directly with the database.

Thanks,

Tom