[knop-project] knop.nu

Johan Solve
knop.nu looks down from here. Is it Jolle who runs it?

--
Mvh
Johan Sölve

Johan Sölve
Mobil +46 709-51 55 70
[hidden email]

Kristinebergsvägen 17, S-302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
Telefon +46 35-136800 |  Fax +46 35-136801

Re: [knop-project] knop.nu

Jolle Carlestam-2
4 feb 2016 kl. 23:23 skrev Johan Solve <[hidden email]>:

> knop.nu looks down from here. Is it Jolle who runs it?

Was my fault. I took down that server not realizing that it also ran knop.nu.

Since it was my last Lasso 8.X server Johan had to help me out and took over the site. It is now operational again.

Thanks Johan!