from Lasso to PHP

Fiorenzo de Palma
We have a customer who wants his solution to be written in PHP, ours
is in LP8.x.
Do you know a VERY GOOD PHP librarie and packages that will ease the
port from LP to PHP (4 or 5).
The db is MySQL.

Re: from Lasso to PHP

Simon Forster

On 11 Jul 2007, at 16:01, Fiorenzo de Palma wrote:

> We have a customer who wants his solution to be written in PHP,
> ours is in LP8.x.
> Do you know a VERY GOOD PHP librarie and packages that will ease
> the port from LP to PHP (4 or 5).
> The db is MySQL.

Use PHP 5 and you'll find it's all relatively easy. Time consuming
but quite easy.

Good luck.

Simon Forster