file_serve tags

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

file_serve tags

Jim Sheffer-3
I've got a page that, when all done, writes a file and then uses a  
file_serve tag to download the text file.

After 10 seconds, I want to re-write this file in the folder.  I  
tried using sleep 10000, and then did a file write to overwrite the  
file with the line: This file has been erased.

Unfortunately, It only works if I put in BEFORE the file_serve tag,  
which kinda defeats the purpose of creating the file in the first  
place :)

I don't have any control over where the person goes after this page,  
so putting the overwrite tag somewhere else  won't work.  I guess I  
could try a redirect after the file_write, maybe that will work, but  
then it starts to get ugly...

Any ideas?

James

James Sheffer          [hidden email]
Lasso Developer        http://www.higherpowered.com
phone:  469-256-0268   Toll Free: 1-866-301-2545



------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: file_serve tags

Mark Palmer
If you are only writing the file to disk in order to serve it, why  
not just serve it straight from memory - then you don't have to worry  
about deleting it afterwards.

Otherwise I guess you'll need to write some kind of routine that  
clean ups your old served files separately to your file serve  
routines maybe using the Lasso event scheduler, or an async tag, as  
an Abort is performed after a file_serve.


On 31 Jul 2006, at 20:34, James Sheffer wrote:

> I've got a page that, when all done, writes a file and then uses a  
> file_serve tag to download the text file.
>
> After 10 seconds, I want to re-write this file in the folder.  I  
> tried using sleep 10000, and then did a file write to overwrite the  
> file with the line: This file has been erased.
>
> Unfortunately, It only works if I put in BEFORE the file_serve tag,  
> which kinda defeats the purpose of creating the file in the first  
> place :)
>
> I don't have any control over where the person goes after this  
> page, so putting the overwrite tag somewhere else  won't work.  I  
> guess I could try a redirect after the file_write, maybe that will  
> work, but then it starts to get ugly...
>
> Any ideas?
>
> James
>
> James Sheffer          [hidden email]
> Lasso Developer        http://www.higherpowered.com
> phone:  469-256-0268   Toll Free: 1-866-301-2545
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
> Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
> 2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker  
> data on the web.
> http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription: http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage



Regards

Mark Palmer
E: [hidden email]
T: 01902 620500
W: www.pageworks.co.uk





------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: file_serve tags

Bil Corry
In reply to this post by Jim Sheffer-3
[file_serve] will [abort] the page, so that's why you can't execute code after it.  So instead, you have to create an async process to delete the file.  I don't think you can make it fire after exactly 10 seconds since the execution time of an async process is left to Lasso to decide, but it'll be somewhat close, depending on load.  The below code will copy every var on the currently executing page for use within the async process, so declare a var that has the path from the hard disk root to the file you want to delete, then use it within the async process to delete it.  Call it before the file_serve to have it work (it'll sleep 10 secs before deleting).

        {
                sleep: 1000 * 10; //sleep 10 secs

                // recreate vars
                iterate: params->(find:'-vars')->(get:1)->value, local:'var';
                        (var: #var->name) = #var->value;
                /iterate;

                // overwrite your file here, be sure to pass the path from the hard disk root!
               
        }->(asasync: -params=(array: '-vars' = vars));

        file_serve: ...;


- Bil

James Sheffer wrote:

> I've got a page that, when all done, writes a file and then uses a
> file_serve tag to download the text file.
>
> After 10 seconds, I want to re-write this file in the folder.  I tried
> using sleep 10000, and then did a file write to overwrite the file with
> the line: This file has been erased.
>
> Unfortunately, It only works if I put in BEFORE the file_serve tag,
> which kinda defeats the purpose of creating the file in the first place :)
>
> I don't have any control over where the person goes after this page, so
> putting the overwrite tag somewhere else  won't work.  I guess I could
> try a redirect after the file_write, maybe that will work, but then it
> starts to get ugly...
>
> Any ideas?
>
> James



------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: file_serve tags

Fletcher Sandbeck
On 2006-07-31 at 14:15 by [hidden email] (Bil Corry):

>[file_serve] will [abort] the page, so that's why you can't execute
>code after it.  So instead, you have to create an async process to
>delete the file.  I don't think you can make it fire after exactly 10
>seconds since the execution time of an async process is left to Lasso
>to decide, but it'll be somewhat close, depending on load.  The below
>code will copy every var on the currently executing page for use
>within the async process, so declare a var that has the path from the
>hard disk root to the file you want to delete, then use it within the
>async process to delete it.  Call it before the file_serve to have it
>work (it'll sleep 10 secs before deleting).
>
> {
> sleep: 1000 * 10; //sleep 10 secs
>
> // recreate vars
> iterate: params->(find:'-vars')->(get:1)->value, local:'var';
> (var: #var->name) = #var->value;
> /iterate;
>
> // overwrite your file here, be sure to pass the path from the hard disk root!
>
> }->(asasync: -params=(array: '-vars' = vars));
>
> file_serve: ...;

This is a good tip, but if you make it an at-end event then you can be sure that the code runs after your file has served.

        Define_AtEnd: (Pair: { ... code as above ... } = (Array: -vars=vars));
        File_Serve: ...;

I would suggest putting a log_always tag into the at-end (or asynchronous) task so you can make sure it is executing at the right time.
       
[fletcher]
--
Fletcher Sandbeck                         [hidden email]
Director of Product Development       http://www.lassostudio.com
OmniPilot Software, Inc.                http://www.omnipilot.com

------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SMTP Host - 8.5.1 b4

Rick Draper
In reply to this post by Bil Corry
Hi All,

I am noticing another odd behaviour in Email_Send in 8.5.1 b4

 
The email set-up has "Send Directly to SMTP Servers" set to "NO" and
"Ignore [Email_Send] - Host Param" set to "NO", but I am getting error
messages in the log

"Message: SMTP: Failed to connect to host "The email address host". A
receive or send was attempted on a connection-mode socket that is not
connected."  suggesting that Lasso is attempting to send the email
through the SMTP server associated with the email address, rather than
our nominated SMTP server.  Is there something I am missing in the
configuration?



Very best regards,
 
Rick

------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lasso Connector Timeout - Email Attachment 1meg

Rick Draper
 
Hi again,

We have been using the code below for a very long time without any
problems, but recently the size of the attachments have gone from around
100k to around 1.3meg.  We now consistently see the error "Lasso
Connector could not communicate with Lasso Service. Connection timed
out"

The code still works with the smaller files.

Can anyone

[Var: 'Email_To' = $SendTo_Email,
'Email_CC' = '',
'Email_BCC' = '',
'Email_Host'= (Include:'/_includes/mail/z_Global_Host.txt'),
'Email_From' =
(Include:'/_includes/mail/z_GlobalSMTP_FromInternal.txt'),
'Email_Subject' = (Include:'/_includes/mail/Subject_EmailPhoto.txt'),
'Email_Body_HTML' =
(Include:'/_includes/mail/Body_EmailPhoto_HTML.txt'),
'Attachment'='/ID_Photos/'+$User_Ref+'.jpg'
]

[Email_Send:
-To=$Email_To,
-CC=$Email_CC,
-BCC=$Email_BCC,
-From=$Email_From,
-Subject=$Email_Subject,
-HTML=$Email_Body_HTML,
-Attachments=$Attachment]

Can anyone offer any comments or suggestions?

Very best regards,
 
Rick

------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lasso Connector Timeout - Email Attachment 1meg

Jason Pettis
I just discovered TODAY we're having the same problem!

So while I don't have a solution right now, I can confirm that the
problem does exist for others.

I am running 8.5 on Windows 2000.

My initial thought is to increase the processing time for Lasso, but I
have not had time to look into it yet.

-Jason Pettis

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On
Behalf Of Rick Draper
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 4:06 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Lasso Connector Timeout - Email Attachment 1meg

 
Hi again,

We have been using the code below for a very long time without any
problems, but recently the size of the attachments have gone from around
100k to around 1.3meg.  We now consistently see the error "Lasso
Connector could not communicate with Lasso Service. Connection timed
out"

The code still works with the smaller files.

Can anyone

[Var: 'Email_To' = $SendTo_Email,
'Email_CC' = '',
'Email_BCC' = '',
'Email_Host'= (Include:'/_includes/mail/z_Global_Host.txt'),
'Email_From' =
(Include:'/_includes/mail/z_GlobalSMTP_FromInternal.txt'),
'Email_Subject' = (Include:'/_includes/mail/Subject_EmailPhoto.txt'),
'Email_Body_HTML' =
(Include:'/_includes/mail/Body_EmailPhoto_HTML.txt'),
'Attachment'='/ID_Photos/'+$User_Ref+'.jpg'
]

[Email_Send:
-To=$Email_To,
-CC=$Email_CC,
-BCC=$Email_BCC,
-From=$Email_From,
-Subject=$Email_Subject,
-HTML=$Email_Body_HTML,
-Attachments=$Attachment]

Can anyone offer any comments or suggestions?

Very best regards,
 
Rick

------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data
on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage

------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lasso Connector Timeout - Email Attachment 1meg

Rick Draper
Thanks, Jason.

I have tried Lasso_ExecutionTimeLimit set to 0, which should mean that
it has as long as it needs - also tried the ridiculous value of
10000000....

We are on W2K3 and have this issue on Lasso 8.5.1 b3 and b4.

Hopefully someone will have an answer.


Very best regards,
 
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On
Behalf Of Jason Pettis
Sent: Tuesday, 1 August 2006 8:28 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Lasso Connector Timeout - Email Attachment 1meg

I just discovered TODAY we're having the same problem!

So while I don't have a solution right now, I can confirm that the
problem does exist for others.

I am running 8.5 on Windows 2000.

My initial thought is to increase the processing time for Lasso, but I
have not had time to look into it yet.

-Jason Pettis

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On
Behalf Of Rick Draper
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 4:06 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Lasso Connector Timeout - Email Attachment 1meg

 
Hi again,

We have been using the code below for a very long time without any
problems, but recently the size of the attachments have gone from around
100k to around 1.3meg.  We now consistently see the error "Lasso
Connector could not communicate with Lasso Service. Connection timed
out"

The code still works with the smaller files.

Can anyone

[Var: 'Email_To' = $SendTo_Email,
'Email_CC' = '',
'Email_BCC' = '',
'Email_Host'= (Include:'/_includes/mail/z_Global_Host.txt'),
'Email_From' =
(Include:'/_includes/mail/z_GlobalSMTP_FromInternal.txt'),
'Email_Subject' = (Include:'/_includes/mail/Subject_EmailPhoto.txt'),
'Email_Body_HTML' =
(Include:'/_includes/mail/Body_EmailPhoto_HTML.txt'),
'Attachment'='/ID_Photos/'+$User_Ref+'.jpg'
]

[Email_Send:
-To=$Email_To,
-CC=$Email_CC,
-BCC=$Email_BCC,
-From=$Email_From,
-Subject=$Email_Subject,
-HTML=$Email_Body_HTML,
-Attachments=$Attachment]

Can anyone offer any comments or suggestions?

Very best regards,
 
Rick

------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SMTP Host - 8.5.1 b4

Robert Carpenter
In reply to this post by Rick Draper
I am noticing another odd behaviour in Email_Send in 8.5.1 b4

> "Ignore [Email_Send] - Host Param" set to "NO",

Pardon if this seems a bit pedantic, but if this is set to "NO," shouldn't
it then NOT ignore the -host param?

Not using 8.5 yet, but from what you've written, it may be just doing what
you're asking it to, even if that's not what you want it to do.

Hope that helps!
-rbt-



------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SMTP Host - 8.5.1 b4

Rick Draper
Thanks, Robert.

This might be an interesting point, in that I am actually not specifying
a host, so maybe not ignoring something that isn't there creates a
problem.  This inverted reverse logic is making my head hurt :(

Very best regards,
 
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On
Behalf Of Robert Carpenter
Sent: Tuesday, 1 August 2006 9:34 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: SMTP Host - 8.5.1 b4

I am noticing another odd behaviour in Email_Send in 8.5.1 b4

> "Ignore [Email_Send] - Host Param" set to "NO",

Pardon if this seems a bit pedantic, but if this is set to "NO,"
shouldn't it then NOT ignore the -host param?

Not using 8.5 yet, but from what you've written, it may be just doing
what you're asking it to, even if that's not what you want it to do.

Hope that helps!
-rbt-


------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: file_serve tags

Jim Sheffer-3
In reply to this post by Fletcher Sandbeck
Thanks Bill,Mark & Fletcher-
I guess I need to pay more attention and re-read some things.  I  
wasn't aware that the file_serve actually  aborted the page until  
yesterday!

Looks like async is the way to go, but I'm wondering about what Mark  
said.  How would I serve the file without writing it first so it  
could be downloaded as a .txt file?

Jim
On Jul 31, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Fletcher Sandbeck wrote:

> On 2006-07-31 at 14:15 by [hidden email] (Bil Corry):
>
>> [file_serve] will [abort] the page, so that's why you can't execute
>> code after it.  So instead, you have to create an async process to
>> delete the file.  I don't think you can make it fire after exactly 10
>> seconds since the execution time of an async process is left to Lasso
>> to decide, but it'll be somewhat close, depending on load.  The below
>> code will copy every var on the currently executing page for use
>> within the async process, so declare a var that has the path from the
>> hard disk root to the file you want to delete, then use it within the
>> async process to delete it.  Call it before the file_serve to have it
>> work (it'll sleep 10 secs before deleting).
>>
>> {
>> sleep: 1000 * 10; //sleep 10 secs
>>
>> // recreate vars
>> iterate: params->(find:'-vars')->(get:1)->value, local:'var';
>> (var: #var->name) = #var->value;
>> /iterate;
>>
>> // overwrite your file here, be sure to pass the path from the  
>> hard disk root!
>>
>> }->(asasync: -params=(array: '-vars' = vars));
>>
>> file_serve: ...;
>
> This is a good tip, but if you make it an at-end event then you can  
> be sure that the code runs after your file has served.
>
> Define_AtEnd: (Pair: { ... code as above ... } = (Array: -
> vars=vars));
> File_Serve: ...;
>
> I would suggest putting a log_always tag into the at-end (or  
> asynchronous) task so you can make sure it is executing at the  
> right time.
>
> [fletcher]
> --
> Fletcher Sandbeck                         [hidden email]
> Director of Product Development       http://www.lassostudio.com
> OmniPilot Software, Inc.                http://www.omnipilot.com
>
> ------------------------------
> LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
> Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
> 2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker  
> data on the web.
> http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:
> http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage


------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: file_serve tags

Bil Corry
James Sheffer wrote:
> How would I serve the file without writing it first so it could
> be downloaded as a .txt file?

Here's a simple example:

        var:'content' = string;
        $content += 'This is a test\r\n';
        $content += 'Another line.';

        file_serve: $content, -file='mytest.txt', -type='text/plain', -charset='iso-8859-1';


Since you wanted to serve a different file after 10 seconds, you'd have to track that somehow and perform a conditional:

        var:'last_request' = date; // this value most likely would come from a db
        sleep: 1000 * 12; // sleep less than 10 secs to see the content

        var:'content' = string;
        if: $last_request->(difference: date) > (duration: 10); // if last request was longer than 10 secs ago...
                $content += 'Too late!';
        else;
                $content += 'This is a test\r\n';
                $content += 'Another line.';
        /if;
        file_serve: $content, -file='mytest.txt', -type='text/plain', -charset='iso-8859-1';


- Bil


------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: file_serve tags

Jim Sheffer-3
Bil-

Thanks!  that's exactly what I wanted.  I just didn't get the  
"naming" of the file part, since there wasn;t actually a file!

Jim
On Aug 1, 2006, at 9:00 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

> James Sheffer wrote:
>> How would I serve the file without writing it first so it could be  
>> downloaded as a .txt file?
>
> Here's a simple example:
>
> var:'content' = string;
> $content += 'This is a test\r\n';
> $content += 'Another line.';
>
> file_serve: $content, -file='mytest.txt', -type='text/plain', -
> charset='iso-8859-1';
>
>
> Since you wanted to serve a different file after 10 seconds, you'd  
> have to track that somehow and perform a conditional:
>
> var:'last_request' = date; // this value most likely would come  
> from a db
> sleep: 1000 * 12; // sleep less than 10 secs to see the content
>
> var:'content' = string;
> if: $last_request->(difference: date) > (duration: 10); // if last  
> request was longer than 10 secs ago...
> $content += 'Too late!';
> else;
> $content += 'This is a test\r\n';
> $content += 'Another line.';
> /if;
> file_serve: $content, -file='mytest.txt', -type='text/plain', -
> charset='iso-8859-1';
>
>
> - Bil
>
>
> ------------------------------
> LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
> Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
> 2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker  
> data on the web.
> http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage


------------------------------
LASSO MASTER CLASS - Orlando, FL
Following the FileMaker Developer Conference
2 Day intensive seminar: Learn the best way to get your FileMaker data on the web.
http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage