URGENT: change IP

Fiorenzo de Palma

Hi,

I just moved 2 machines from our office to the client one.

One machine is WebStar V + LP7 and the other is MySQL.

I changed IP and :
- the MySQL server works correctly
- the LassoAdmin can't be accessed in order to change the
IP of the MySQL host it is loading the admin page for
ever.....

What is the way to do that?

Thanks

Fiorenzo de Palma
MEDIANCER

Re: URGENT: change IP

Olivier Miossec

Fiorenzo de Palma ?crit:

> Hi,
>
> I just moved 2 machines from our office to the client one.
>
> One machine is WebStar V + LP7 and the other is MySQL.
>
> I changed IP and :
> - the MySQL server works correctly
> - the LassoAdmin can't be accessed in order to change the
> IP of the MySQL host it is loading the admin page for
> ever.....
>
> What is the way to do that?
>
> Thanks
>

> Fiorenzo de Palma
> MEDIANCER

You will need to change the host of the user used to connected lasso to the
Mysql Server.

You can do that on the Mysql Server by

Changing the Host col of the mysql.user table for your user.

---
Olivier Miossec
AIM/ichat omiossec
--
http://www.lasso-developpeur.net
--

Need a Lasso consultant ?
(Lasso, Java, Databases Consultant ...)

Re: URGENT: change IP

Pierre Laran
Fiorenzo ,

You can put all the "Lasso" folder at the root of you web server and reach
it by simply type http://new_ip/lasso/default.htm or
http://127.0.0.1/lasso/default.htm

Hope this help.

Pierre

Le 24/05/05 18:04, « Fiorenzo de Palma » <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I just moved 2 machines from our office to the client one.
>
> One machine is WebStar V + LP7 and the other is MySQL.
>
> I changed IP and :
> - the MySQL server works correctly
> - the LassoAdmin can't be accessed in order to change the
> IP of the MySQL host it is loading the admin page for
> ever.....
>
> What is the way to do that?
>
> Thanks
>

> Fiorenzo de Palma
> MEDIANCER

Re: URGENT: change IP

Fiorenzo de Palma
>> I changed IP and :
>> - the MySQL server works correctly
>> - the LassoAdmin can't be accessed in order to change the
>> IP of the MySQL host it is loading the admin page for
>> ever.....
>>
>> What is the way to do that?
>>

>You will need to change the host of the user used to connected lasso to the
>Mysql Server.

I already did that, the lasso user on the MySQL machine
has the correct IP address. It is simply the LassoAdmin
that won't load thus I can't change the MySQL host
IP.......

Fiorenzo de Palma
MEDIANCER