Tracking errors

Jonas Rosling
Does anyone know any good way how to track errors in a workflow?
In my case my workflow is about 80 lines pure LDML (not LassoScript)
and I keep getting errors now and then when trying the code.
Not easy to find out where the error pops up when you have the same
type of code here and there.

Anyone?

Thanks // Jonas

Re: Tracking errors

Olivier Miossec

Jonas Rosling ?crit:

> Does anyone know any good way how to track errors in a workflow?
> In my case my workflow is about 80 lines pure LDML (not LassoScript)
> and I keep getting errors now and then when trying the code.
> Not easy to find out where the error pops up when you have the same
> type of code here and there.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Thanks // Jonas

Well it depend on the error (Syntax error, logical error ...)

You will have to isolate each code portion to see what happen.

---
Olivier Miossec
AIM/ichat omiossec
--