Tag Swap?

Steven Evans
Good evening!

In working with the change to LP9, I'm trying  to research the
viability of moving existing tags to LP9, but TagSwap.net seems to be
gone...andbody have any info on its return?

Thanks!

Steven Q. Evans
Director of Technological Resources
MSI Production Services
http://www.msiprod.com
(858)348-0629 • Mobile (858)344-3351 • (707)215-1032 Fax • [hidden email]

Re: Tag Swap?

Kerry Adams-2

It's up for me: http://tagswap.net/

And everyone: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tagswap.net

Maybe you hit it at the exact moment something was restarting after an
update or something..?

Cheers,

Kerry

Steven Evans wrote:

> Good evening!
>
> In working with the change to LP9, I'm trying  to research the
> viability of moving existing tags to LP9, but TagSwap.net seems to be
> gone...andbody have any info on its return?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Steven Q. Evans
> Director of Technological Resources
> MSI Production Services
> http://www.msiprod.com
> (858)348-0629 � Mobile (858)344-3351 � (707)215-1032 Fax �

Re: Tag Swap?

Waters, Thomas C
I have a "similar" experience of tagswap.  From home (FIOS internet, Verizon DNS) I get Tagswap with no difficulty.  However, from work (University of Pittsburgh DNS) I get a page not found error.  THe Univesity helpdesk tried to tell me that tagswap didn't exist- that reverse DNS couldn't identify the server. I pointed out that a simple Google search finds tagswap, but still I can't get to it from work. The University blocks nothing, so I keep coming back to a DNS issue?

--
Thomas Waters
Director of New Media

On Mar 8, 2010, at 3:45 AM, Kerry Adams wrote:

> It's up for me: http://tagswap.net/
>
> And everyone: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tagswap.net
>
> Maybe you hit it at the exact moment something was restarting after an
> update or something..?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kerry

> Steven Evans wrote:
>> Good evening!
>>
>> In working with the change to LP9, I'm trying  to research the
>> viability of moving existing tags to LP9, but TagSwap.net seems to be
>> gone...andbody have any info on its return?
>>

>> Thanks!
>>

>> Steven Q. Evans
>> Director of Technological Resources
>> MSI Production Services
>> http://www.msiprod.com
>> (858)348-0629 � Mobile (858)344-3351 � (707)215-1032 Fax �
>> [hidden email]

Re: Tag Swap?

Chris Wik-4
Looks to me like a DNS issue:

   Domain servers in listed order:
      NS1.COREFIVE.COM
      NS2.COREFIVE.COM

cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns1.corefive.com
host: couldn't get address for 'ns1.corefive.com': not found

cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns2.corefive.com
host: couldn't get address for 'ns2.corefive.com': not found

Could just be a transient problem with DNS resolution, in which case
your home computer probably has the IP address cached. I can't load the
site here right now.

Chris

--
Chris Wik
Anu Internet Services Ltd

Re: Tag Swap?

Tim Taplin
Have also had intermittent similar issues, although I can get to the site currently, I could not several times on Friday and Saturday.

Tim Taplin

On Mar 8, 2010, at 5:20 AM, Chris Wik wrote:

> Looks to me like a DNS issue:
>
>   Domain servers in listed order:
>      NS1.COREFIVE.COM
>      NS2.COREFIVE.COM
>
> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns1.corefive.com
> host: couldn't get address for 'ns1.corefive.com': not found
>
> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns2.corefive.com
> host: couldn't get address for 'ns2.corefive.com': not found
>
> Could just be a transient problem with DNS resolution, in which case
> your home computer probably has the IP address cached. I can't load the
> site here right now.
>
> Chris
>

> On 08.03.10 09:40, Steven Evans wrote:
>> Good evening!
>>
>> In working with the change to LP9, I'm trying  to research the viability
>> of moving existing tags to LP9, but TagSwap.net seems to be
>> gone...andbody have any info on its return?
>>

>> Thanks!
>
> --
> Chris Wik
> Anu Internet Services Ltd

Re: Tag Swap?

Johan Solve
Here's a good resource
http://www.intodns.com/tagswap.net
http://www.intodns.com/corefive.com

It reports no apparent errors, except it claims that no www A records
could be found.

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Waters, Thomas C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a "similar" experience of tagswap.  From home (FIOS internet, Verizon DNS) I get Tagswap with no difficulty.  However, from work (University of Pittsburgh DNS) I get a page not found error.  THe Univesity helpdesk tried to tell me that tagswap didn't exist- that reverse DNS couldn't identify the server. I pointed out that a simple Google search finds tagswap, but still I can't get to it from work. The University blocks nothing, so I keep coming back to a DNS issue?
>

> --
> Thomas Waters
> Director of New Media
> University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
> 412-383-7471
> [hidden email]
> http://www.pharmacy.pitt.edu
>

> On Mar 8, 2010, at 3:45 AM, Kerry Adams wrote:
>

>> It's up for me: http://tagswap.net/
>>
>> And everyone: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tagswap.net
>>
>> Maybe you hit it at the exact moment something was restarting after an
>> update or something..?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Kerry

>> Steven Evans wrote:
>>> Good evening!
>>>
>>> In working with the change to LP9, I'm trying  to research the
>>> viability of moving existing tags to LP9, but TagSwap.net seems to be
>>> gone...andbody have any info on its return?
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>

>>> Steven Q. Evans
>>> Director of Technological Resources
>>> MSI Production Services
>>> http://www.msiprod.com
>>> (858)348-0629 � Mobile (858)344-3351 � (707)215-1032 Fax �
>>> [hidden email]
>>>

>>> --
>>> This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/

Mvh
Johan Sölve
____________________________________
Montania System AB
Halmstad   Stockholm   Malmö
http://www.montania.se

Johan Sölve
Mobil +46 709-51 55 70
[hidden email]

Kristinebergsvägen 17, S-302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
Telefon +46 35-136800 |  Fax +46 35-136801

Re: Tag Swap?

Waters, Thomas C
First, I responded becase someone else expressed having a problem.

Otherwise, while a lack of an A recordmay not be an error per se, it
is alroblem none the less isn't it?

Tagswap is an awesome resource. It is a shame if everyone can't get to
it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2010, at 8:03 AM, "Johan Solve" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's a good resource
> http://www.intodns.com/tagswap.net
> http://www.intodns.com/corefive.com
>
> It reports no apparent errors, except it claims that no www A records
> could be found.
>
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Waters, Thomas C
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have a "similar" experience of tagswap.  From home (FIOS
>> internet, Verizon DNS) I get Tagswap with no difficulty.  However,
>> from work (University of Pittsburgh DNS) I get a page not found
>> error.  THe Univesity helpdesk tried to tell me that tagswap didn't
>> exist- that reverse DNS couldn't identify the server. I pointed out
>> that a simple Google search finds tagswap, but still I can't get to
>> it from work. The University blocks nothing, so I keep coming back
>> to a DNS issue?
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Waters
>> Director of New Media
>> University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
>> 412-383-7471
>> [hidden email]
>> http://www.pharmacy.pitt.edu
>>

>> On Mar 8, 2010, at 3:45 AM, Kerry Adams wrote:
>>

>>> It's up for me: http://tagswap.net/
>>>
>>> And everyone: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tagswap.net
>>>
>>> Maybe you hit it at the exact moment something was restarting
>>> after an
>>> update or something..?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Kerry

>>> --
>>> This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/

> Mvh
> Johan Sölve
> ____________________________________
> Montania System AB
> Halmstad   Stockholm   Malmö
> http://www.montania.se
>
> Johan Sölve
> Mobil +46 709-51 55 70
> [hidden email]
>
> Kristinebergsvägen 17, S-302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
> Telefon +46 35-136800 |  Fax +46 35-136801

Re: Tag Swap?

decorior
I had the same issue last week  (it came back again) and yesterday.
But Jason was having no problems.

However, it may be more global. We had a customer in Florida this
weekend that could not access certain sites.

Deco

Chris Wik wrote on 3/8/2010 4:20 AM:

> Looks to me like a DNS issue:
>
>    Domain servers in listed order:
>       NS1.COREFIVE.COM
>       NS2.COREFIVE.COM
>
> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns1.corefive.com
> host: couldn't get address for 'ns1.corefive.com': not found
>
> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns2.corefive.com
> host: couldn't get address for 'ns2.corefive.com': not found
>
> Could just be a transient problem with DNS resolution, in which case
> your home computer probably has the IP address cached. I can't load the
> site here right now.

Squishwishywoo doesn't report any issues with tagswap.net and www.tagswap.net (at least currently):

http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/

Re: Tag Swap?

jasonhuck
This has never been an issue for us, but it has been reported on this
list a few times in the past. Not sure there's anything we can do to
improve the situation beyond maybe adding a couple of backup
nameservers at a different location?

- jason

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Bil Corry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Chris Wik wrote on 3/8/2010 4:20 AM:
>> Looks to me like a DNS issue:
>>
>>    Domain servers in listed order:
>>       NS1.COREFIVE.COM
>>       NS2.COREFIVE.COM
>>
>> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns1.corefive.com
>> host: couldn't get address for 'ns1.corefive.com': not found
>>
>> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns2.corefive.com
>> host: couldn't get address for 'ns2.corefive.com': not found
>>
>> Could just be a transient problem with DNS resolution, in which case
>> your home computer probably has the IP address cached. I can't load the
>> site here right now.
>
> Squishwishywoo doesn't report any issues with tagswap.net and www.tagswap.net (at least currently):
>
> http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/
>

> - Bil

tagSwap.net :: Open Source Lasso Code
<http://tagSwap.net/>

Re: Tag Swap?

John May-2
You've definitely got big problems with your nameservers' domains not
resolving.

        - John

On 3/8/10 9:48 AM, Jason Huck wrote:

> This has never been an issue for us, but it has been reported on this
> list a few times in the past. Not sure there's anything we can do to
> improve the situation beyond maybe adding a couple of backup
> nameservers at a different location?
>
> - jason
>

> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Bil Corry<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Chris Wik wrote on 3/8/2010 4:20 AM:
>>> Looks to me like a DNS issue:
>>>
>>>     Domain servers in listed order:
>>>        NS1.COREFIVE.COM
>>>        NS2.COREFIVE.COM
>>>
>>> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns1.corefive.com
>>> host: couldn't get address for 'ns1.corefive.com': not found
>>>
>>> cwik$ host www.tagswap.net ns2.corefive.com
>>> host: couldn't get address for 'ns2.corefive.com': not found
>>>
>>> Could just be a transient problem with DNS resolution, in which case
>>> your home computer probably has the IP address cached. I can't load the
>>> site here right now.
>>
>> Squishwishywoo doesn't report any issues with tagswap.net and www.tagswap.net (at least currently):
>>
>> http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/
>>

>> - Bil

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers

Re: Tag Swap?

jasonhuck
We're making some adjustments. Hopefully things will be cleared up
once they propagate.

JLH

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM, John May <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You've definitely got big problems with your nameservers' domains not
> resolving.
>
>        - John
>

> On 3/8/10 9:48 AM, Jason Huck wrote:
>>
>> This has never been an issue for us, but it has been reported on this
>> list a few times in the past. Not sure there's anything we can do to
>> improve the situation beyond maybe adding a couple of backup
>> nameservers at a different location?
>>
>> - jason

>>> Squishwishywoo doesn't report any issues with tagswap.net and
>>> www.tagswap.net (at least currently):
>>>
>>> http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/
>>>

>>> - Bil

> John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
> Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>
>       Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
>          on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers

tagSwap.net :: Open Source Lasso Code
<http://tagSwap.net/>

Re: Tag Swap?

Tim Taplin
Any word? I'm unable to get to tagswap again since early this afternoon.

is there a replacement for xml_tree? or recommendations on how to perform similar ops with Lasso9?

Also, as long as I'm asking questions.... Anyone have a pointer on what replaces encode_sql in Lasso9?

Thanks

Tim Taplin

On Mar 8, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Jason Huck wrote:

> We're making some adjustments. Hopefully things will be cleared up
> once they propagate.
>
> JLH
>

> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM, John May <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> You've definitely got big problems with your nameservers' domains not
>> resolving.
>>
>>        - John
>>

>> On 3/8/10 9:48 AM, Jason Huck wrote:
>>>
>>> This has never been an issue for us, but it has been reported on this
>>> list a few times in the past. Not sure there's anything we can do to
>>> improve the situation beyond maybe adding a couple of backup
>>> nameservers at a different location?
>>>
>>> - jason

>> John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
>> Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>>
>>       Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
>>          on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers

> tagSwap.net :: Open Source Lasso Code
> <http://tagSwap.net/>

Re: Tag Swap?

John May-2
ns1. and ns2.corefive.com still not found on network-tools.com, or our
local DNS servers.  Since they can't be found, a lookup for tagswap.net
fails.

        - John

On 3/8/10 6:58 PM, Tim Taplin wrote:

> Any word? I'm unable to get to tagswap again since early this
> afternoon.
>
> is there a replacement for xml_tree? or recommendations on how to
> perform similar ops with Lasso9?
>
> Also, as long as I'm asking questions.... Anyone have a pointer on
> what replaces encode_sql in Lasso9?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim Taplin
>
> On Mar 8, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Jason Huck wrote:
>
>> We're making some adjustments. Hopefully things will be cleared up
>> once they propagate.
>>
>> JLH
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM, John
>> May<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> You've definitely got big problems with your nameservers' domains
>>> not resolving.
>>>
>>> - John

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers

Re: Tag Swap?

Brett Harvey
I'm able to lookup corefive.com  However,  when I lookup tagswap.net

lookup has started ...

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-APPLE-P2 <<>> ns1.corefive.com
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;ns1.corefive.com. IN A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
corefive.com. 10800 IN SOA ns1.corefive.com.
jason.corefive.com. 2010030800 86400 7200 3600000 86400

;; Query time: 214 msec
;; SERVER: 208.90.16.130#53(208.90.16.130)
;; WHEN: Mon Mar  8 19:14:15 2010
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 76

===================================

Lookup has started ...

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-APPLE-P2 <<>> tagswap.net
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 30695
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;tagswap.net. IN A

;; Query time: 11 msec
;; SERVER: 209.181.227.113#53(209.181.227.113)
;; WHEN: Mon Mar  8 19:15:23 2010
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 29

==========================

>ns1. and ns2.corefive.com still not found on network-tools.com, or
>our local DNS servers.  Since they can't be found, a lookup for
>tagswap.net fails.
>
> - John
>

>On 3/8/10 6:58 PM, Tim Taplin wrote:
>>Any word? I'm unable to get to tagswap again since early this
>>afternoon.
>>
>>is there a replacement for xml_tree? or recommendations on how to
>>perform similar ops with Lasso9?
>>
>>Also, as long as I'm asking questions.... Anyone have a pointer on
>>what replaces encode_sql in Lasso9?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Tim Taplin
>>
>>On Mar 8, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Jason Huck wrote:
>>
>>>We're making some adjustments. Hopefully things will be cleared up
>>>once they propagate.
>>>
>>>JLH

>John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
>Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>
>        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
>           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers
>

>--
>This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/

Re: Tag Swap?

jasonhuck
I corrected this earlier. Currently, from my location,
ns2.corefive.com is resolving correctly, but ns1.corefive.com hasn't
caught up yet for some reason.

JLH

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Brett Harvey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm able to lookup corefive.com  However,  when I lookup tagswap.net
>
> lookup has started ...
>

> ; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-APPLE-P2 <<>> ns1.corefive.com
> ;; global options:  printcmd
> ;; Got answer:
> ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 28850
> ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
>
> ;; QUESTION SECTION:
> ;ns1.corefive.com.              IN      A
>
> ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
> corefive.com.           10800   IN      SOA     ns1.corefive.com.
> jason.corefive.com. 2010030800 86400 7200 3600000 86400
>
> ;; Query time: 214 msec
> ;; SERVER: 208.90.16.130#53(208.90.16.130)
> ;; WHEN: Mon Mar  8 19:14:15 2010
> ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 76
>
> ===================================
>
> Lookup has started ...
>

> ; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-APPLE-P2 <<>> tagswap.net
> ;; global options:  printcmd
> ;; Got answer:
> ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 30695
> ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
>
> ;; QUESTION SECTION:
> ;tagswap.net.                   IN      A
>
> ;; Query time: 11 msec
> ;; SERVER: 209.181.227.113#53(209.181.227.113)
> ;; WHEN: Mon Mar  8 19:15:23 2010
> ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 29
>
> ==========================
>

>> ns1. and ns2.corefive.com still not found on network-tools.com, or our
>> local DNS servers.  Since they can't be found, a lookup for tagswap.net
>> fails.
>>
>>        - John
>>

>> On 3/8/10 6:58 PM, Tim Taplin wrote:
>>>
>>> Any word? I'm unable to get to tagswap again since early this
>>> afternoon.
>>>
>>> is there a replacement for xml_tree? or recommendations on how to
>>> perform similar ops with Lasso9?
>>>
>>> Also, as long as I'm asking questions.... Anyone have a pointer on
>>> what replaces encode_sql in Lasso9?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Tim Taplin

>> John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
>> Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>>
>>       Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
>>          on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers

tagSwap.net :: Open Source Lasso Code
<http://tagSwap.net/>

Re: Tag Swap?

Steven Evans
Thanks, Jason...

That changed it for me.  Turned out it was fine on my cable modem at
home, but when using VPN to be on the USC site, I was unable to get
there.

All is well now from my end.

thanks!

sqe

On Mar 8, 2010, at 5:41 PM, Jason Huck wrote:

> I corrected this earlier. Currently, from my location,
> ns2.corefive.com is resolving correctly, but ns1.corefive.com hasn't
> caught up yet for some reason.
>
> JLH
>

> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Brett Harvey <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
>> I'm able to lookup corefive.com  However,  when I lookup tagswap.net
>>
>> lookup has started ...
>>

>> ; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-APPLE-P2 <<>> ns1.corefive.com
>> ;; global options:  printcmd
>> ;; Got answer:
>> ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 28850
>> ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
>>
>> ;; QUESTION SECTION:
>> ;ns1.corefive.com.              IN      A
>>
>> ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
>> corefive.com.           10800   IN      SOA     ns1.corefive.com.
>> jason.corefive.com. 2010030800 86400 7200 3600000 86400
>>
>> ;; Query time: 214 msec
>> ;; SERVER: 208.90.16.130#53(208.90.16.130)
>> ;; WHEN: Mon Mar  8 19:14:15 2010
>> ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 76
>>
>> ===================================
>>
>> Lookup has started ...
>>

>> ; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-APPLE-P2 <<>> tagswap.net
>> ;; global options:  printcmd
>> ;; Got answer:
>> ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 30695
>> ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
>>
>> ;; QUESTION SECTION:
>> ;tagswap.net.                   IN      A
>>
>> ;; Query time: 11 msec
>> ;; SERVER: 209.181.227.113#53(209.181.227.113)
>> ;; WHEN: Mon Mar  8 19:15:23 2010
>> ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 29
>>
>> ==========================
>>

>>> ns1. and ns2.corefive.com still not found on network-tools.com, or
>>> our
>>> local DNS servers.  Since they can't be found, a lookup for
>>> tagswap.net
>>> fails.
>>>
>>>        - John

>>> --

>>> John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
>>> Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>>>
>>>       Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
>>>          on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers
>>>

>>> --
>>> This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/

> tagSwap.net :: Open Source Lasso Code
> <http://tagSwap.net/>

Steven Q. Evans
Director of Technological Resources
MSI Production Services
http://www.msiprod.com
(858)348-0629 • Mobile (858)344-3351 • (707)215-1032 Fax • [hidden email]

Re: Tag Swap?

jasonhuck
Glad to hear it! Hopefully it will clear up for anyone else having trouble, too.

- jason