Still stuck on lassowiki code

Todd Vainisi-2
Hi List,

I'm still stuck with the U_INDEX_OUTOFBOUNDS error while using the
decode_lasswiki tag from the TOTW from february last year.  This
error occurs when there is a dollar sign ($) in the text.  I've also
observed that the plus sign, though it doesn't cause the U_INDEX
error, is simply missing in the output from the tag.

What's really, really, really bothering me is the fact that I see
from old lasso talk entries that this was a known error, but that
these errors do not happen on the sandbox page for wiki formatting at
lassotech.  To me this means the lassotech site was fixed, but the
code libraries included with the TOTWs were not.

I've been looking everywhere for some additional documentation but
have not found it.

I've also written to [hidden email] and gotten no reply
(not even an acknowledgment of receipt of the email).

Isn't there anyone out there that knows what's going on?  Please, I'm
desperate!

T Vainisi

PS: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Re: Still stuck on lassowiki code

Greg Hemphill
You might want to download the source code for the wiki... it might
have a more up to date tag.

http://download.lassosoft.com/pub/TotW/lassowiki.zip

Greg

Todd Vainisi wrote on 3/25/2009 9:50 AM:
> I'm still stuck with the U_INDEX_OUTOFBOUNDS error while using the
> decode_lasswiki tag from the TOTW from february last year.  This error
> occurs when there is a dollar sign ($) in the text.  I've also observed
> that the plus sign, though it doesn't cause the U_INDEX error, is simply
> missing in the output from the tag.

Try this version:

        http://download.lassosoft.com/pub/TotW/lassowiki_wiki.lasso.zip

It specifically replaces the "$" which makes me think that's the fixed version.