Sorting Value_List Pop up

Infoarchitect
I need to sort on a FMP Date value_list pop up on a
Post search page (the list is poulated by the contents
of an FMP date field). By default the list is
ascending, i.e., 1/1/2003...1/1/2005. I want the top
selection to be 1/1/2005 and the rest of the dates to
follow in descending order in the pop up list. Is this
possible in Lasso 3.5? I have searched the archive and
cannot find an answer.

Thanks,

Bret

Re: Sorting Value_List Pop up

Seth Ganahl
Check the Lasso Talk archives for sorting lists.  You'll have to put the
Value List into a list first.  I think there was even an LJAPI plugin for
Lasso 3.x that did list sorting.

On 6/1/05 12:33 PM, "Mr Bret Harris" <[hidden email]> did quoth:

> I need to sort on a FMP Date value_list pop up on a
> Post search page (the list is poulated by the contents
> of an FMP date field). By default the list is
> ascending, i.e., 1/1/2003...1/1/2005. I want the top
> selection to be 1/1/2005 and the rest of the dates to
> follow in descending order in the pop up list. Is this
> possible in Lasso 3.5? I have searched the archive and
> cannot find an answer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bret

Seth C. Ganahl  <[hidden email]>