Smart Quotes

Smart Quotes – I have a Filemaker database that I have updated through many versions of Filemaker and Lasso. I am working on a development version of Lasso 9.2...
I have a Filemaker database that I have updated through many versions of Filemaker and Lasso. I am working on a development version of Lasso 9.2...
Is there an echo? http://lasso.2283332.n4.nabble.com/Smart-Quotes-tt4643914.html Maybe check your spam filters for replies from the list? --stev...
Liz, Probably not what you were expecting on this list, but here are some options that may help: * You CAN search for smart quotes. I did a sear...
The diamond question mark is an UTF-8 symbol that means there's an illegal byte sequence in the string. So in L9, you're viewing a page that's se...
In FMP, try using a double-quoted literal string to search for smart quotes, I think "”" is the syntax. In FMP > File > File Opt...
This is a character encoding issue. Somewhere along the line the data is stored as either UTF-8 or Latin 1 but then Lasso reads it as the opposite...