Session Table

Rick Draper
Hi All,

Following the suggestion from Fletcher regarding my ongoing load
balancing project, I am looking to set up a session table on a separate
mySQL server.  I have just installed mySQL and used SQLyog to connect to
it to simplify the set up process (being a long time FM user, I am
walking in those strange waters now, Miles).

Can anyone guide me as to the structure of the relevant table, or
provide a way I can connect to the table using SQLyog?

Thanks and very best regards,

Rick

P.S.  Thanks to everyone who providing suggestions on SQL / mySQL
reading... This is going to be a steep learning curve!