Seeking Help and Guidance with Lasso 8.5.5

Seeking Help and Guidance with Lasso 8.5.5

Scott Farrell
Please accept my apologies if this post is inappropriate or not in the spirit of this List.

I’m not sure where to turn for help and guidance so I’m reaching out to the followers of this List.

We are a small business looking to outsource the updating of our FileMaker11 Server to FileMaker16 Server.

Currently utilizing Lasso 8.5.5 on a Mac OS 10.8.5 platform to connect FileMaker to our two websites.

If, during he update, there is a “better solution” than Lasso – we are open to change. Updates include reports, input screens, add additional features, etc. during this process.

We are ready to begin the procedure immediately.

Please reach out if you or someone you know can take on this project.

Again, please accept my apologies if this post is inappropriate.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Farrell
Director of Marketing