Save the date! LDC 2013 Sept 12-14 Niagara Falls

Save the date! LDC 2013 Sept 12-14 Niagara Falls

Rachel Guthrie
The Lasso Conference this year will be held at Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada in mid September.

**Please double check the dates, there was an original reference to a week later in September**

September is just on the cusp of Fall (Autumn for all our non North Americans) with the sun still warm, but evenings may be a little cooler and the leaves starting to turn.

Topics and speakers are being hammered out, and we welcome speaking proposals, and topic suggestions from you!

Don't forget to think about your possible submissions to the Lasso Excellence awards... these will be opening in June/July, but submission planning can start now.

Checkout the conference home page at Lassosoft.com under Ecosystem http://www.lassosoft.com/LDC-niagara-falls-2013

Have a great weekend planning how to get here, and don't forget to book your accommodation early - Niagara Falls gets crazy-booked in September so last-minuters will end up regretting it!

Rachel Guthrie
Manager, LassoSoft Inc