SOLVED: [LP7:PC] Good on Mac - bad on PC

SOLVED: [LP7:PC] Good on Mac - bad on PC

Jonas Rosling
After struggling with the code for a while I found out that it had to
do with some hidden-tags that where placed after the submit button.
When using IE for PC you need to have them before the submit button if
they shell work when the user uses the return key insted of the button.

// Jonas