SMTP changed host - still stuck

Diane Houdek
I'm using Lasso 8.5.5 on Mac OS 10.4.11 and I'm having problems with changing the smtp host.  I've changed the host a couple of times in an attempt to get it to clear, but it still tries to connect to the original host.  I've also deleted the smtp_route and smtp_cache in lasso_internal -> site records so that those tables are empty.  Any ideas where it may be caching the actual machine name that it's sending the email queue to?

Thanks,
Diane

Re: SMTP changed host - still stuck

Mark Palmer
Bit of a wild guess/shot in the dark, but is the data coming from the
DNS.

On 28 Sep 2009, at 21:23, Diane Houdek wrote:

> I'm using Lasso 8.5.5 on Mac OS 10.4.11 and I'm having problems with
> changing the smtp host.  I've changed the host a couple of times in
> an attempt to get it to clear, but it still tries to connect to the
> original host.  I've also deleted the smtp_route and smtp_cache in
> lasso_internal -> site records so that those tables are empty.  Any
> ideas where it may be caching the actual machine name that it's
> sending the email queue to?
>
> Thanks,
> Diane

Regards

Mark Palmer
E: [hidden email]
T: 01902 620500
W: www.pageworks.co.uk

Re: SMTP changed host - SOLVED

Diane Houdek
Oops - had the mail server host hard coded on the confirm page.  I know, dumb, dumb, dumb, but at least I know what happened!

Thanks,
Diane