Rudimentary [Email_Send] question

Chris Marriott
Hi all,

I've been having some trouble getting automated email to work exactly
as I want it to.

If I want the body of my email to function like a web page, I'd use
the -HTML parameter right?

Is it possible to use a .lasso file for the HTML body?  In the
manual, I only see .html files being used for the -HTML parameter.

As of right now, I can only get -Body to work with a .lasso file.  -
HTML doesn't do anything…

Chris

______________________________
Chris Marriott
Rant Promotions Inc.
Suite 107
7001 Mumford Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3L 4N9
(902) 457-4577 ph
(902) 457-1441 fax
www.rant.ca

Re: Rudimentary [Email_Send] question

Chris Marriott
After installing Lasso 8.0.5, my HTML email works just fine!  That's
what you get for holding off on upgrades!

Chris

On 8-Jun-05, at 12:01 PM, Chris Marriott wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been having some trouble getting automated email to work
> exactly as I want it to.
>
> If I want the body of my email to function like a web page, I'd use
> the -HTML parameter right?
>
> Is it possible to use a .lasso file for the HTML body?  In the
> manual, I only see .html files being used for the -HTML parameter.
>
> As of right now, I can only get -Body to work with a .lasso file.  -
> HTML doesn't do anything…
>
> Chris
>

> ______________________________
> Chris Marriott