Reset User/Password

lizquigg
I have users who access my lasso solutions that require different user
names and passwords.  If they have logged in to use one, then want to
use the other, the [auth] tag lets them access the page, but then does
not give any results because their identity is connected to the first.

How can I provide functionality to them to reset the username and
password Lasso associates with their session?

Liz
________________________
Liz Quigg • Fermilab MS 226
Box 500  • Batavia • IL • 60510
[hidden email] • 630 840-2631

Re: Reset User/Password

Doug Gentry-3
So, there are, I think, some varieties of the auth tag, but in this
case might it be easier to do your own authentication with a users
table, sessions, logout pages, etc.? I know it is a bunch more
functions and pages to add, but if you have clients switching
identities often enough, it sounds like your own authentication would
be best.

....Doug Gentry

On Jan 4, 2010, at 3:01 PM, Liz Quigg wrote:

> I have users who access my lasso solutions that require different
> user names and passwords.  If they have logged in to use one, then
> want to use the other, the [auth] tag lets them access the page, but
> then does not give any results because their identity is connected
> to the first.
>
> How can I provide functionality to them to reset the username and
> password Lasso associates with their session?
>
> Liz
> Liz Quigg • Fermilab MS 226
> Box 500  • Batavia • IL • 60510
> [hidden email] • 630 840-2631

---
Doug Gentry
Dynapolis & Southern Oregon University
p:  541-261-8501 / Toll Free: 866-890-6013
[hidden email]
www.dynapolis.com - blog: www.plain-sense.com