Recording sessions at LDC2009

Lars A. Gundersen-2
Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not able to attend this year's summit, either :-(
I was looking at some of the videos available from last year. It's
great that they were made available, grateful for that. My wish for
this year is that the sessions are also recorded and published online
for us poor people that can't attend. Also, it would be great if they
could be recorded from straight in front of the speaker, instead of at
an angle. Makes it much easier to read the slides. And if possible,
that the sound could be picked up straight from the speaker's mic.

And, since I'm asking this, I'd be happy to help with any post
production, which I've done quite lot of over the years,.

Best,
Lars

--
Lars A. Gundersen
Sonora IT AS

Re: Recording sessions at LDC2009

Kerry Adams-2
Hi Lars,

Thanks for the feedback.  We're planning to record as much as we can
this year and can hopefully make as many improvements as possible
(compared with last year's recordings, which were kind of a spur of the
moment thing).

Cheers,

Kerry

Lars A. Gundersen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately, I am not able to attend this year's summit, either :-(
> I was looking at some of the videos available from last year. It's
> great that they were made available, grateful for that. My wish for
> this year is that the sessions are also recorded and published online
> for us poor people that can't attend. Also, it would be great if they
> could be recorded from straight in front of the speaker, instead of at
> an angle. Makes it much easier to read the slides. And if possible,
> that the sound could be picked up straight from the speaker's mic.
>
> And, since I'm asking this, I'd be happy to help with any post
> production, which I've done quite lot of over the years,.
>
> Best,
> Lars

Re: Recording sessions at LDC2009

Steve Upton
At 3:37 PM +0200 8/27/09, Kerry Adams wrote:
>Hi Lars,
>
>Thanks for the feedback.  We're planning to record as much as we can
>this year and can hopefully make as many improvements as possible
>(compared with last year's recordings, which were kind of a spur of the
>moment thing).

good news.

We are especially hungry for information on Lasso 9, so the more you can record / offer, the better.

I'd like to know more about the thing that we are already proud owners of....

thanks

Steve