Re: WAS (LASSO TIPS FOR NEWBIES: 2.8 SQL and Lasso (pt2))

Re: WAS (LASSO TIPS FOR NEWBIES: 2.8 SQL and Lasso (pt2))

m i l e s
Erland

 >Maybe I have been drinking too little coffee this morning, but
 >does Lasso actually accept double-quotes like this? I thought
 >it only accepted single-quotes for variables. If this is not the
 >case, I will follow your suggestions from now on (yes, I have
 >been struggling a lot with Oracle and Lasso).

First and foremost, the answer to your question is YES it does and
its actually a requirement because SQL needs it that way.

Secondly in future, could you folks that want to comment on LassoTips,
please change the subject line as I have done above.  I don't mind
commenting
on the tips at all.  I would just like to keep the tips together in the
archives as a list, thanks.

M i l e s.

---- LASSO DEVELOPER FOR HIRE: CHEAP RATES - NEEDS WORK ----
  *!- lasso tips for newbies - look fro them every monday -*
M i l e s                                [hidden email]
MagicMiles Software                         (413) 374 - 5161
http://www.magicmiles.com         AIM/Yahoo/MSN:  magikmiles
I create content management systems for the rest of humanity,
starting at just $25 a month, includes domain registration,
web hosting, email and webmail -- PLUS -- * TOOLBOXENGINE*!

Re: WAS (LASSO TIPS FOR NEWBIES: 2.8 SQL and Lasso (pt2))

Bil Corry
> please change the subject line

Changing the subject line would presumably separate the tip from the comments
for threading purposes.  I would have thought keeping the subject line unchanged
would be preferable.

- Bil

------

Bil Corry
[hidden email]

Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
  http://www.fivegeeks.com/

Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
  http://www.lassoware.com/