Re: SQL inline permissions - Fix

Roddie Grant
In March of last year there was a discussion about the "missing" "Execute
SQL" option with the MySQL connector. Clive Bruton found a fix, and Fletcher
confirmed it (see below).

I didn't bother with this at the time because it was only on a development
machine, but now I need to fix it. I've changed the line in the code, but
"rebuild the LassoApp" has me baffled. I've read up on LassoApps, but I
can't work out which files to build. (This is 6.0.6).

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Roddie Grant