Re: [OT] MSIE problems with JavaScript value undefined [Workaround found]

Re: [OT] MSIE problems with JavaScript value undefined [Workaround found]

Trevor Jacques
>I've found that MSIE does not obey the javascript core property undefined

For my purposes, I worked around it by using null, instead. Seems to
work on all browsers.

I guess I should not be surprised that Exploder explodes where the
others work properly.... :-/

T.

Re: [OT] MSIE problems with JavaScript value undefined [Workaround found]

Adam Randall
MSIE doesn't support Javascript, but instead it's own similar
scripting language called JScript. Kind of like how MicroSoft's Java
is called J++ :/

Adam.

--
Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
Quality Assurance / Support

On Sep 12, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Trevor Jacques wrote:

>> I've found that MSIE does not obey the javascript core property
>> undefined
>>

> For my purposes, I worked around it by using null, instead. Seems
> to work on all browsers.
>
> I guess I should not be surprised that Exploder explodes where the
> others work properly.... :-/
>
> T.

Re: [OT] MSIE problems with JavaScript value undefined [Workaround found]

Trevor Jacques
>MSIE doesn't support Javascript, but instead it's own similar
>scripting language called JScript. Kind of like how MicroSoft's Java
>is called J++ :/

Which is yet another reason to call it Exploder (see also: 'fifty
bazillion flies').  ;-)

T.