Re: LASSO PROFESSIONAL SERVER 8.5 COMING IN APRIL'06!

Re: LASSO PROFESSIONAL SERVER 8.5 COMING IN APRIL'06!

Marc Pinnell-3
Did I miss the release? This is on omnipilot's front page for Lasso?
Any word?

Re: LASSO PROFESSIONAL SERVER 8.5 COMING IN APRIL'06!

jasonhuck
You can sign up for the public beta, even just to stay abreast of
developments via the mailing list.

On 5/24/06, Marc Pinnell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did I miss the release? This is on omnipilot's front page for Lasso?
> Any word?
>
> Marc

Find and Share Free Lasso Custom Tags at tagSwap.net!
Download hundreds of open source Lasso custom tags, and post your own
for others to use. RSS feeds track the newest and most popular tags.
http://tagSwap.net/

Re: LASSO PROFESSIONAL SERVER 8.5 COMING IN APRIL'06!

Eric Landmann
Marc Pinnell <[hidden email]> wrote on Wednesday, May 24, 2006:

>Did I miss the release? This is on omnipilot's front page for Lasso?
>Any word?

I think they were speaking of the beta, which is available right now if you want to join the beta program.

--Eric