RFP - Move a Lasso/PHP/MySQL site to Rackspace

RFP - Move a Lasso/PHP/MySQL site to Rackspace

Erik Vandermey - WebCentrix, Inc.
I have a project that I don't have time for, looking for someone else to take the ball and run with it.

Project scope:

Current site (client extranet?) is a mashup of Lasso 8.5, PHP and MySQL on a dedicated G5 Xserve running Mac OS X Server 10.4.11 at another hosting provider.

Client already has a bunch of other stuff at RackSpace, that is probably the best home for it.

So please spec out the following:

Setup of a Lasso/PHP/MySQL environment on a RackSpace virtual server.

Move existing site from current dedicated server to RackSpace virtual server.

Make sure new website works the same as old (i.e. stuff broken now does not need to be fixed - future project?).

Configure for some level of redundancy/backup (your discretion to recommend).

Interested parties please contact me offline and I'll get you in touch with the client rep.

Tech Support • [hidden email]http://webcentrix.net
WebCentrix, Inc. • Web Hosting/Co-Location/Dedicated Servers  • Kerio Connect/Control Reseller