RE : Mail Queue Replacement for 8.6?

bienvenue
Hi

There were a lot of threads about that.
We worked on the subjet to send large bulk of email without that stucking internal email queue

Try a search on "alternative email queue" in the list or "SMTP connector"

You'll find those posts :
- Send Batch of Emails faster : alternative tag to Email_Queue ?
http://lasso.2283332.n4.nabble.com/Send-Batch-of-Emails-faster-alternative-tag-to-Email-Queue-td3146706.html#a3146707

or theese threads in which someone shows a way to overpass the queue.
(That we finally did in our app)

- email_batch with asasync
http://lasso.2283332.n4.nabble.com/email-batch-with-asasync-td4296890.html#a4297550
- sending mail = 100 percent cpu usage
http://lasso.2283332.n4.nabble.com/sending-mail-100-percent-cpu-usage-tt3110265.html#a3110282

I know some one delivered a complete script to replace Lasso mail system with a set of Database for queuing mail and so on.
As the problem is - among others - the use of an SQ Lite DB in Lasso Admin, it is a nice way to a solution
I'll try to find the post in the list and let you know.

Regards
JP

> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:01:11 -0500
> From: Mason Miller <[hidden email]>
> To: "[hidden email] Talk" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Mail Queue Replacement for 8.6?
>
> A couple of times over the past year or so, people have mentioned replacements for Lasso's mail queue. Does anyone have one I can start with, even if it is not well documented, etc?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mason

---
Jean-Pierre Kocherhans