Parsing XML that is sent via HTTP POST to a URL on my webserver

Parsing XML that is sent via HTTP POST to a URL on my webserver

Tom W Robinson
Hello,

I need to parse an xml document that is sent through an HTTP request using POST.

I was hoping that I could use Lasso (Lasso 9.2) to do this?

I've done something similar with a postback URL to my server, but that was only with a handful of params.

Is there someway to get this xml data into an array or a map?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Re: Parsing XML that is sent via HTTP POST to a URL on my webserver

Tom W Robinson
Maybe my first question should be...  How do I get the XML sent via HTTP POST into a variable?

I've setup a page that posts an XML document with HTTP POST to a URL on my server to test my response page and the closest I can get to pulling the xml into a variable is using web_request->postString, but I am unable to decode it so it looks like XML.

Thanks!