PDF Creation Problems

David Singleton-4

Is there a way to show the error you get when creating a PDF File, I can't
find it in the documentation.  I believe my permissions are right, but
[Error_CurrentError]  Returns an Unknown error to me.  I remeber there
being a way to show the error you get when creating a file.

Thank You,
David Singleton
Walsworth Publishing Company
Product Development
(660)258-2104 Ext. 4314

Re: PDF Creation Problems

Bil Corry-3
[hidden email] wrote:
> Is there a way to show the error you get when creating a PDF File, I can't
> find it in the documentation.  I believe my permissions are right, but
> [Error_CurrentError]  Returns an Unknown error to me.  I remeber there
> being a way to show the error you get when creating a file.

Maybe [file_currenterror] will return something:

  <http://reference.omnipilot.com/Reference.LassoApp?file_currenterror>