Outside Hosing services for my servers

Michael Benedict
Hello,

We are looking into having our Web servers hosted and maintained by an outside service provider. We need the whole service, meaning all maintenance, support, security Everything having to do with our company web servers managed by this service. We would of course upload content, and manage the data files, but the basics would all be handled by this service provider. So...

Who/What company is Lasso savvy, first class in security, 24/7 capable that you all might recommend.

Many thanks,

Michael

Re: Outside Hosing services for my servers

Steffan A. Cline
Either Point in Space or Flagship Hosting.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[hidden email]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
                                  Lasso Partner Alliance Member

> From: Michael Benedict <[hidden email]>
> Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:13:54 -0700 (PDT)
> To: <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Outside Hosing services for my servers
>
> Hello,
>
> We are looking into having our Web servers hosted and maintained by an outside
> service provider. We need the whole service, meaning all maintenance, support,
> security Everything having to do with our company web servers managed by this
> service. We would of course upload content, and manage the data files, but the
> basics would all be handled by this service provider. So...
>
> Who/What company is Lasso savvy, first class in security, 24/7 capable that
> you all might recommend.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Michael

Re: Outside Hosing services for my servers

Greg Mefford
> > Who/What company is Lasso savvy, first class in security, 24/7 capable that
> > you all might recommend.

Add Digital Forest to that list, as well. All three have pretty deep
roots in the Lasso community, I think. The sites are:

http://www.forest.net/services/shared/lassopro.php

http://www.pointinspace.com/

http://www.flagshiphosting.com/

Re: Outside Hosing services for my servers

Mark Palmer
There's also ANU Internet, haven't used them myself but have heard good
things on the list.

http://www.anu.net/lasso/server.html

on 10/6/06 16:33, Greg Mefford at [hidden email] wrote:

>>> Who/What company is Lasso savvy, first class in security, 24/7 capable that
>>> you all might recommend.
>
> Add Digital Forest to that list, as well. All three have pretty deep
> roots in the Lasso community, I think. The sites are:
>
> http://www.forest.net/services/shared/lassopro.php
>
> http://www.pointinspace.com/
>
> http://www.flagshiphosting.com/

Regards

Mark Palmer, Pageworks

T: 01902 620500            F: 01902 620440
E: [hidden email]    W: www.pageworks.co.uk