[OT]Time Machine

decorior
Hi, All:

Well I can confirm that TimeMachine on OS X Leopard works!

Takes a while to calculate the needed space, but restores fine.

Deco

Re: [OT]Time Machine

Mr. Bret Williams
After fussing with cloning a 160g drive, in order to install at 320g
(and not being able to restore using Disk Utility), I started up
(again!) with the Leopard CD and chose "Restore from Backup". After
choosing my latest Time Machine backup from an attached HD (and
presumably you can use any accessible drive, attached or not), it
fully restored my complete HD to the new 320g. Took over 2 hours, but
it worked brilliantly.

If you don't use Time Machine, it is well worth the cost of another
external HD.

On Jan 12, 2008, at 5:19 AM, Deco Rior wrote:

> Hi, All:
>
> Well I can confirm that TimeMachine on OS X Leopard works!
>
> Takes a while to calculate the needed space, but restores fine.
>
> Deco

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all attachments.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.