[OT] Lasso Commerce Developer Group Prognosis: Stirring

[OT] Lasso Commerce Developer Group Prognosis: Stirring

andre hopkins
Greetings,

i dont know why, but there were a bunch of requests in my inbox this
morning to register for the Lasso Commerce Developer Group.

We have a mailing list. Oh yes we have a mailing list.

And we just had a sudden surge in membership. The holidays are over,
and the post holiday holiday is over. Now we actually -- might start
talking to each other.

Before we do, I thought I'd throw out this invitation - if you are
working with Lasso, involved with e-commerce in any way, and want to
join - please send me an email.

thanks,
andre

Re: [OT] Lasso Commerce Developer Group Prognosis: Stirring

Bil Corry-3
andre hopkins wrote on 1/14/2008 5:34 PM:
> i dont know why, but there were a bunch of requests in my inbox this
> morning to register for the Lasso Commerce Developer Group.

It was asked about on Saturday:

<http://www.listsearch.com/Lasso/Message/index.lasso?233357>

Re: [OT] Lasso Commerce Developer Group Prognosis: Stirring

Mr. Bret Williams
We do everything e-commerce in Lasso. Have been for many years.
Please, add me to your list.

Thanks!

On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:34 PM, andre hopkins wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> i dont know why, but there were a bunch of requests in my inbox this
> morning to register for the Lasso Commerce Developer Group.
>
> We have a mailing list. Oh yes we have a mailing list.
>
> And we just had a sudden surge in membership. The holidays are over,
> and the post holiday holiday is over. Now we actually -- might start
> talking to each other.
>
> Before we do, I thought I'd throw out this invitation - if you are
> working with Lasso, involved with e-commerce in any way, and want to
> join - please send me an email.
>

> thanks,
> andre

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all attachments.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Re: [OT] Lasso Commerce Developer Group Prognosis: Stirring

Mr. Bret Williams
Damn! I hate when that happens!

(Sorry, list.)

On Jan 20, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Mr. Bret Williams wrote:

> We do everything e-commerce in Lasso. Have been for many years.
> Please, add me to your list.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:34 PM, andre hopkins wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> i dont know why, but there were a bunch of requests in my inbox
>> this morning to register for the Lasso Commerce Developer Group.
>>
>> We have a mailing list. Oh yes we have a mailing list.
>>
>> And we just had a sudden surge in membership. The holidays are
>> over, and the post holiday holiday is over. Now we actually --
>> might start talking to each other.
>>
>> Before we do, I thought I'd throw out this invitation - if you are
>> working with Lasso, involved with e-commerce in any way, and want
>> to join - please send me an email.
>>

>> thanks,
>> andre

> Bret Williams
> Novusweb
>
> www.Novusweb.com
>
> 760.942.3773 voice
> 866.668.8793 toll-free
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
> may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not
> the intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or
> disseminate this information.  Please contact the sender by reply
> immediately and destroy all copies of the original message including
> all attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Re: [OT] Lasso Commerce Developer Group Prognosis: Stirring

Greg Hemphill
add please