[OT]Greg's feeling better

decorior
Felling better?

RSV is going around here, it is like pneumonia symptoms. Bad cough,
etc. Very contagious,so the guys in Fl will thank you!

Deco
On Feb 18, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Greg Willits wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2006, at 9:05 AM, Ian Blackford wrote:
>> on 18/2/06 16:56, Doug Gentry at [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>>> Well - that could work if you were just using response_localpath to
>>> identify the page and web root - but it wouldn't be suitable to
>>> display, right?
>>
>> Thanks Doug,
>>
>> Correct. What I really want is the directory structure and the
>> resulting
>> file name:
>>
>> /folder/folder/page.lasso
>>
>> (real example: /separates/amplifiers/denon.lasso)
>>
>> So I can make an array, split it at the / and display the content
>>
>> I want a URL like the above, but I don't want all those folders,
>> so I'm
>> trying to construct an error capture page that displays the
>> correct content
>> but fools the search engine with a pretty URL.
>

> Have a look at this tag:
> http://www.pageblocks.org/refc/fwp_URLPaths
>
> It has some extra stuff you probably don't need, but that's how I
> do it.
>
> Although, maybe you'd be interested in these ones too:
> http://www.pageblocks.org/refc/fwpPage_urlParamsFldrs
> http://www.pageblocks.org/refc/fwpPage_urlParamsFile
>
> -- greg summitless willits

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: [OT]Greg's feeling better

Greg Willits-2
On Feb 18, 2006, at 9:31 AM, Deco Rior wrote:

> Felling better?
> RSV is going around here, it is like pneumonia symptoms. Bad cough,
> etc. Very contagious,so the guys in Fl will thank you!

yeah, whatever it is, it's not just a simple cold. I swear that cough
is gonna rip me a new feeding hole. Not sure if its turning a corner,
or just moving around, but it's different. I hope to get a couple
brain-active hours in today.

(I'm sure all the old people on the plane to FL thank me too :-)

-- gw

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: [OT]Greg's feeling better

Paul Melia
and I would add the CDC (Center for Disease Control) to the thank you
list as well

:)

Feel better, Greg.

Paul

On Feb 18, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Greg Willits wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2006, at 9:31 AM, Deco Rior wrote:
>
>> Felling better?
>> RSV is going around here, it is like pneumonia symptoms. Bad
>> cough, etc. Very contagious,so the guys in Fl will thank you!
>
> yeah, whatever it is, it's not just a simple cold. I swear that
> cough is gonna rip me a new feeding hole. Not sure if its turning a
> corner, or just moving around, but it's different. I hope to get a
> couple brain-active hours in today.
>
> (I'm sure all the old people on the plane to FL thank me too :-)
>
> -- gw

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: [OT]Greg's feeling better

Mason Miller
My daughter has had this... I was worried it was bird flu..... 1 week
for her to recover, fever and cough were bad for 4 days..... get
better soon.

Mason