[OT] BarCamp Orlando... any other Lassoers going?

[OT] BarCamp Orlando... any other Lassoers going?

Greg Hemphill
Hi everyone,

A couple of use from Webstop will be going to BarCamp in Orlando on
April 18th.  Wondering if any other Lassoers plan on going?

More info here:
http://www.barcamporlando.org/

Re: [OT] BarCamp Orlando... any other Lassoers going?

Brett Circe-2
We are sponsoring a session there. We did the one in Miami (where
Cappuccino was demoed, that was sweet) and it went really well.

On Apr 3, 2009, at 2:07 PM, Greg Hemphill wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> A couple of use from Webstop will be going to BarCamp in Orlando on
> April 18th.  Wondering if any other Lassoers plan on going?
>
> More info here:
> http://www.barcamporlando.org/

Re: [OT] BarCamp Orlando... any other Lassoers going?

Greg Hemphill
Oh missed Starmark when I first viewed the sponsor list.  Cool to hear
you'll be coming.