[OT AJAX]Rounded corners

decorior
I have been searching for the best implementation of rounded corners,
to match some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have found. Maybe
someone else has a better link, but this is pretty good.

http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html

Deco

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Simon Forster

On 30 Mar 2006, at 15:45, Deco Rior wrote:

> I have been searching for the best implementation of rounded
> corners, to match some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have
> found. Maybe someone else has a better link, but this is pretty good.
>
> http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html

<http://www.mochikit.com/examples/rounded_corners/index.html>

I'm using it in a production system and seems to work OK.

Simon Forster
  LDML Ltd, 62 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HZ, UK
  Tel: +44 (0)845 257 6086   Fax: +44 (0)70 9230 5247

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Simon Forster

On 30 Mar 2006, at 16:04, Simon Forster wrote:

> <http://www.mochikit.com/examples/rounded_corners/index.html>
>
> I'm using it in a production system and seems to work OK.

(Talking to myself again)

To bring this slightly more on topic, I'm using it to create tabs
and, in the tabs, you've got counts of the jobs under each category.
The counts are updated using AJAX calling a Lasso file which returns
a JSON response. Works very well. The slight drawback (or a feature)
is that the counts don't always match what the user sees as the whole
page needs to be refreshed. We can't do this automatically as the
user may be modifying some form data or reviewing the current found
data set.

Simon Forster
  LDML Ltd, 62 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HZ, UK
  Tel: +44 (0)845 257 6086   Fax: +44 (0)70 9230 5247

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Out of curiosity, how are you processing the JSON response.

Deco
On Mar 30, 2006, at 8:18 AM, Simon Forster wrote:

> On 30 Mar 2006, at 16:04, Simon Forster wrote:
>
>> <http://www.mochikit.com/examples/rounded_corners/index.html>
>>
>> I'm using it in a production system and seems to work OK.
>
> (Talking to myself again)
>
> To bring this slightly more on topic, I'm using it to create tabs
> and, in the tabs, you've got counts of the jobs under each
> category. The counts are updated using AJAX calling a Lasso file
> which returns a JSON response. Works very well. The slight drawback
> (or a feature) is that the counts don't always match what the user
> sees as the whole page needs to be refreshed. We can't do this
> automatically as the user may be modifying some form data or
> reviewing the current found data set.
>
> Simon Forster
>  LDML Ltd, 62 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HZ, UK
>  Tel: +44 (0)845 257 6086   Fax: +44 (0)70 9230 5247

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Greg Hemphill
Here is a site were I created rounded corner boxes.  They are
designed to expand to any width and any height.  However I don't
think of this as a Ajax thing but rather a CSS thing, but maybe
that's just me.  I don't have time to give a detailed explaination of
how it works right now, but if you have any questions feel free to
msg me.

http://www.morningnewsbeat.com/

Greg Hemphill

On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Deco Rior wrote:

> I have been searching for the best implementation of rounded
> corners, to match some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have
> found. Maybe someone else has a better link, but this is pretty good.
>
> http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html
>
> Deco

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Agreed, except that to do AJAX you need to have well behaved css, etc.

On Mar 30, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Greg Hemphill wrote:

> Here is a site were I created rounded corner boxes.  They are
> designed to expand to any width and any height.  However I don't
> think of this as a Ajax thing but rather a CSS thing, but maybe
> that's just me.  I don't have time to give a detailed explaination
> of how it works right now, but if you have any questions feel free
> to msg me.
>
> http://www.morningnewsbeat.com/
>
> Greg Hemphill
>

> On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Deco Rior wrote:
>
>> I have been searching for the best implementation of rounded
>> corners, to match some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have
>> found. Maybe someone else has a better link, but this is pretty good.
>>
>> http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html
>>
>> Deco

>> lassotalk.lasso?manage

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Angelo Luchi
A good book recommendation for this kind of thing is Bulletproof Web
Design by Dan Cederholm. He shows a lot of great ways to build things
with CSS, including the rounded edge box's that expand for content
shift.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321346939/104-6054187-9639925?v=glance&n=283155

On 3/30/06, Deco Rior <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Agreed, except that to do AJAX you need to have well behaved css, etc.
>

> On Mar 30, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Greg Hemphill wrote:
>
> > Here is a site were I created rounded corner boxes.  They are
> > designed to expand to any width and any height.  However I don't
> > think of this as a Ajax thing but rather a CSS thing, but maybe
> > that's just me.  I don't have time to give a detailed explaination
> > of how it works right now, but if you have any questions feel free
> > to msg me.
> >
> > http://www.morningnewsbeat.com/
> >
> > Greg Hemphill
> >

> > On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Deco Rior wrote:
> >
> >> I have been searching for the best implementation of rounded
> >> corners, to match some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have
> >> found. Maybe someone else has a better link, but this is pretty good.
> >>
> >> http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html
> >>
> >> Deco

> >> lassotalk.lasso?manage

> > lassotalk.lasso?manage

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Michael Coninx
Rounded corners without using images
http://pro.html.it/articoli/id_599/idcat_31/pag_1/pag.html

Deco Rior wrote:

> I have been searching for the best implementation of rounded corners,
> to match some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have found. Maybe
> someone else has a better link, but this is pretty good.
>
> http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html
>
> Deco

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

Göran Törnquist
Cool,
maybe this particular example will attract OP?

http://pro.html.it/esempio/nifty2/nifty8js.html

/Göran

>Rounded corners without using images
>http://pro.html.it/articoli/id_599/idcat_31/pag_1/pag.html
>
>Deco Rior wrote:
>
>>I have been searching for the best
>>implementation of rounded corners,  to match
>>some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have
>>found. Maybe  someone else has a better link,
>>but this is pretty good.
>>
>>http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html
>>
>>Deco

>believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

Re: [OT AJAX]Rounded corners

I use Nifty. This is the most recent iteration:

http://pro.html.it/niftycube/

JLH

On 3/31/06, Göran Törnquist <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool,
> maybe this particular example will attract OP?
>
> http://pro.html.it/esempio/nifty2/nifty8js.html
>
> /Göran
>
> >Rounded corners without using images
> >http://pro.html.it/articoli/id_599/idcat_31/pag_1/pag.html
> >
> >Deco Rior wrote:
> >
> >>I have been searching for the best
> >>implementation of rounded corners,  to match
> >>some of our new AJAX stuff. his is what I have
> >>found. Maybe  someone else has a better link,
> >>but this is pretty good.
> >>
> >>http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html
> >>
> >>Deco

> >--
> >This message has been scanned for viruses and
> >dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> >believed to be clean.

> believed to be clean.

Find and Share Free Lasso Custom Tags at tagSwap.net!
Download over 100 open source Lasso custom tags, and post your own for
others to use. RSS feeds track the newest and most popular tags.
http://tagSwap.net/