New LassoForge Project - SimpleCMS

Steffan A. Cline
New Project Created

A new project was created on LassoForge. Here are the details:

Project Name:       SimpleCMS
Project Link: <http://www.lassoforge.com/projects.lasso?PR=81>
Project Manager: Layne Shipley

Sincerely,
The LassoForge Team

msg id#D8538665192c53648CkYI36EE6BB

Steffan, there's only a very brief demo there, no download files. -- Alfred

on 11/2/09 5:26 AM, CoMedia at [hidden email] wrote:

> Steffan A. Cline wrote:
>> New Project Created
>>
>> A new project was created on LassoForge. Here are the details:
>>
>> Project Name:       SimpleCMS
>> Project Link:  <http://www.lassoforge.com/projects.lasso?PR=81>
>> Project Manager: Layne Shipley
>> templates courtesy of RapidWeaver.
>
> Steffan, there's only a very brief demo there, no download files. -- Alfred

The user is required to approve the files once they upload. If he had not
done so, they don't show. I'll login this afternoon and do it if he has not
by then.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[hidden email]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [hidden email]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member

Re: New LassoForge Project - SimpleCMS

Olaf Rosendahl
Hi All,

2009/11/2 Steffan A. Cline <[hidden email]>:
> on 11/2/09 5:26 AM, CoMedia at [hidden email] wrote:
>
> The user is required to approve the files once they upload. If he had not
> done so, they don't show. I'll login this afternoon and do it if he has not
> by then.

Hmm, still no download links. Am I missing something? I’m especially
interested in this „RapidWeaver-templates“-thing and would like to
have a look on it.

Greetings from Germany!

--
Ole

Re: New LassoForge Project - SimpleCMS

decorior
Hi, Olaf:

For what it is worth we have been using RapidWeaver for our websites
for about a year. It works very well to produce the look and feel of a
really nice website and then use lasso to drop content in. Of course
it is not without challenges due to the square bracket problem, but we
have been able to use 90% of their modules.

I was also excited to see this, although I think it is early days for
Layne.

Perhaps we should contact Tami and see if she wants to do a webinar on
it.

Deco

On Nov 9, 2009, at 4:33 AM, Olaf Rosendahl wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> 2009/11/2 Steffan A. Cline <[hidden email]>:
>> on 11/2/09 5:26 AM, CoMedia at [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> The user is required to approve the files once they upload. If he
>> had not
>> done so, they don't show. I'll login this afternoon and do it if he
>> has not
>> by then.
>>

> Hmm, still no download links. Am I missing something? I’m especially
> interested in this „RapidWeaver-templates“-thing and would like to
> have a look on it.
>
> Greetings from Germany!
>
> --
> Ole

Re: New LassoForge Project - SimpleCMS

Steffan A. Cline
on 11/9/09 6:34 AM, Deco Rior (Tennissource) at [hidden email]
wrote:

> Hi, Olaf:
>
> For what it is worth we have been using RapidWeaver for our websites
> for about a year. It works very well to produce the look and feel of a
> really nice website and then use lasso to drop content in. Of course
> it is not without challenges due to the square bracket problem, but we
> have been able to use 90% of their modules.
>
> I was also excited to see this, although I think it is early days for
> Layne.
>
> Perhaps we should contact Tami and see if she wants to do a webinar on
> it.

Or contact the author and ask them to upload the files to the LassoForge
site so you can download them.

> Deco
>
> On Nov 9, 2009, at 4:33 AM, Olaf Rosendahl wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> 2009/11/2 Steffan A. Cline <[hidden email]>:
>>> on 11/2/09 5:26 AM, CoMedia at [hidden email] wrote:
>>>
>>> The user is required to approve the files once they upload. If he
>>> had not
>>> done so, they don't show. I'll login this afternoon and do it if he
>>> has not
>>> by then.
>>>

>> Hmm, still no download links. Am I missing something? I’m especially
>> interested in this „RapidWeaver-templates“-thing and would like to
>> have a look on it.
>>
>> Greetings from Germany!
>>
>> --
>> Ole

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[hidden email]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [hidden email]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member

Re: New LassoForge Project - SimpleCMS

decorior
I am sure Layne will get to it :-)

I was thinking more generally. RapidWeaver is a nice framework to
build nice quality designs (css, etc.). It was the best inexpensive
design tool we could find.

Deco