New Filemaker Server Datasource Added.... No tables in database browser

New Filemaker Server Datasource Added.... No tables in database browser

Tom W Robinson
Hello,

Migrating my databases to Filemaker Sever 15 (Windows)

I'm able to add the new datasource and when I look at the database browser I see the databases, but no Tables show up in the table pulldown and the website is not accessing the databases.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

Tom Robinson

Re: New Filemaker Server Datasource Added.... No tables in database browser

Tom W Robinson
I should have specified that I'm using Lasso 9.3.1 on OS X.

Re: New Filemaker Server Datasource Added.... No tables in database browser

Tom W Robinson
This must be a Lasso issue....

I tried adding my old datasource back and it will will connect but will not display the tables and the website will no longer access the databases.

I've tried restarting, updating Lasso to 9.3.2 and still no active link to the database tables.

Not sure what happened or what I can do to fix this situation.

Tom