Nested Libraries

Mr. Bret Williams
I'm trying to group my ctags into folders via their namespace, as
referred to in the docs. But, I can't get it to work.

If my namespace is nCtag_ and the tag is called nCtag_UniqueID, how
would I nest that?

I've tried creating a folder in LassoLibraries called nCtag_ with
nCtag_UniqueID.lasso within it and the tag defined as:

UniqueID,
-namespace = 'nCtag_';

But, that doesn't seem to work.

Ideas?

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all
attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Re: Nested Libraries

Jolle Carlestam

27 mar 2007 kl. 08.35 skrev Mr. Bret Williams:

> I'm trying to group my ctags into folders via their namespace, as
> referred to in the docs. But, I can't get it to work.
>
> If my namespace is nCtag_ and the tag is called nCtag_UniqueID, how
> would I nest that?
>
> I've tried creating a folder in LassoLibraries called nCtag_ with
> nCtag_UniqueID.lasso within it and the tag defined as:
>
> UniqueID,
> -namespace = 'nCtag_';
>
> But, that doesn't seem to work.

Try naming the folder nCtag without the underscore.

HDB
JC