Name of displayed web page

Stanley Weber
Ok, this should be easy but I have not found the answer. I am one of
those trying to switch from CDML to lasso and I get easily confused.

For debugging purposes, I want to see the file name of the webpage
that is currently being displayed. In CDML I used: [FMP-CurrentFormat]

What is the Lasso equivalent? None of the "response" tags seem to work.

Thanks

Stan

Re: Name of displayed web page

m i l e s
Stan,

Try this:

[var: 'pagename' = (response_filepath->(split: '/')->last)]

That will get you the filename, it won't get you the < TITLE > of the
page.
For that you'd have to do a File Read statement against the active file.

M i l e s.

---- LASSO DEVELOPER FOR HIRE: CHEAP RATES - NEEDS WORK ----
  *!- lasso tips for newbies - look fro them every monday -*
M i l e s                                [hidden email]
MagicMiles Software                         (413) 374 - 5161
http://www.magicmiles.com         AIM/Yahoo/MSN:  magikmiles
I create content management systems for the rest of humanity,
starting at just $25 a month, includes domain registration,
web hosting, email and webmail -- PLUS -- * TOOLBOXENGINE*!

Re: Name of displayed web page

Eric Landmann
m i l e s <[hidden email]> wrote on Saturday, June 4, 2005:

>Try this:
>
>[var: 'pagename' = (response_filepath->(split: '/')->last)]
>
>That will get you the filename, it won't get you the < TITLE > of the
>page.
>For that you'd have to do a File Read statement against the active file.

In a related question, does anybody know how to display the name of an include file? For example, mainpage.lasso calls someinclude.inc. How would you display the name of someinclude.inc?

--Eric