[NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Kerry Adams-2
Hi Lasso Developers,

Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be
tackling in the near future.

First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a Migration
Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists, and we're
going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.
Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of
the Lasso 9 documentation.

Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to
add some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.
This includes:

Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
automatically via yum install
Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian

Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great
portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together
and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta invitations to
arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your participation!

Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people
have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably be called
Lasso Professional Server 8.7.

Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and
it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that migrating takes
time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't
upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )

During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions,
and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best
products and service that we can.  Please let us know what we can do to
help.

Best Regards,

Kerry Adams

[ LassoSoft ]
[ www.lassosoft.com ]
[ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Brad Lindsay-2
Fantastic update, Kerry.  Thanks for listening to us and for spelling out LassoSoft's game plan.

-Brad

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Trevor Borgmeier
++++ Sweet! ++++
Thanks for the update -- all welcome news!

-Trevor

on 4/23/10 11:22 AM Kerry Adams wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be
> tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a Migration
> Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists, and we're
> going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as
> possible.  Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to
> other areas of the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going
> to add some additional installer options and database support for
> Lasso 9.  This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
> automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great
> portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all
> together and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta
> invitations to arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your
> participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
> intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people
> have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably be called
> Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and
> it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that migrating
> takes time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they
> can't upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions,
> and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best
> products and service that we can.  Please let us know what we can do
> to help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Excellent news all around! Looking forward to each of these items in
turn. Thanks for listening, and thanks for the open communication, it
goes a long way!

- jason

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Kerry Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be
> tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a Migration Guide
> to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists, and we're going to be
> expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.  Once that is
> out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of the Lasso 9
> documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to add
> some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.  This
> includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed automatically
> via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great portion
> of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together and then do
> the necessary testing.  Look for the beta invitations to arrive as soon as
> it's ready.  We'd appreciate your participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're going to
> revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is intended to resolve
> some critical and long-standing issues that people have faced with this
> version of the product.  It'll probably be called Lasso Professional Server
> 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and it's
> only going to get better.  But, we understand that migrating takes time, and
> we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't upgrade to
> Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions, and
> working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best products
> and service that we can.  Please let us know what we can do to help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

tagSwap.net :: Open Source Lasso Code
<http://tagSwap.net/>

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Douglas Burchard
On Apr 23, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be tackling in the near future.

Fantastic! Thank you LassoSoft.

--
Douglas Burchard, President
DouglasBurchard.com, Web Applications

direct: (206) 227-8161
[hidden email]
http://www.douglasburchard.com/

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Brett Harvey
Great news Lassosoft!  Thanks for being willing to do 8.6/8.7!

>Hi Lasso Developers,
>
>Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to
>be tackling in the near future.
>
>First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a
>Migration Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists,
>and we're going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon
>as possible.  Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention
>to other areas of the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
>Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going
>to add some additional installer options and database support for
>Lasso 9.  This includes:
>
>Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
>automatically via yum install
>Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
>Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great
>portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all
>together and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta
>invitations to arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your
>participation!
>
>Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
>going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
>intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that
>people have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably
>be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
>Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product,
>and it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that
>migrating takes time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just
>because they can't upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although
>eventually, you should!! )
>
>During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering
>questions, and working with the Community and our customers to
>deliver the best products and service that we can.  Please let us
>know what we can do to help.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Kerry Adams
>
>[ LassoSoft ]
>[ www.lassosoft.com ]
>[ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Brian Loomis-3
Solid.

On Apr 23, 2010, at 10:22 AM, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a Migration Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists, and we're going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.  Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to add some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.  This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta invitations to arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that migrating takes time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions, and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best products and service that we can.  Please let us know what we can do to help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Brian Loomis
http://www.virtualrelations.us
(208) 639-2569 - 208 NEW BLOX
-- email checked daily --

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Chris Wik-4
All really fantastic news to round off the week.

I'm particularly excited that you have decided to create your own yum repository for Lasso 9 and to release a final bug fix update to the Lasso 8 series.

Chris

On 23.04.2010, at 18:22, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a Migration Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists, and we're going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.  Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to add some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.  This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta invitations to arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that migrating takes time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions, and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best products and service that we can.  Please let us know what we can do to help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Marc Vos
Hello Kerry,

Thank you very much for this news flash! Keep up the good plans and
work.

- -
Marc Vos

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 apr 2010, at 18:22, Kerry Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to
> be tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a
> Migration Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists,
> and we're going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon
> as possible.  Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention
> to other areas of the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going
> to add some additional installer options and database support for
> Lasso 9.  This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
> automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great
> portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all
> together and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta
> invitations to arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your
> participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
> intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that
> people have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably
> be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product,
> and it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that
> migrating takes time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just
> because they can't upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although
> eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering
> questions, and working with the Community and our customers to
> deliver the best products and service that we can.  Please let us
> know what we can do to help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Rick Draper-2
Hi Kerry,

I would like to add my voice to the chorus of support you are receiving.
This is all very good news and without doubt everyone appreciates you giving
more regular updates - the best of luck with all this.

Very best regards,

Rick

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

This is all most excellent and welcome news.  Thanks for the update.

--steve

On 4/23/10 at 6:22 PM, [hidden email] (Kerry Adams) pronounced:

>Hi Lasso Developers,
>
>Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and
>going to be tackling in the near future.
>
>First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a
>Migration Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already
>exists, and we're going to be expanding, compiling, and
>releasing it as soon as possible.  Once that is out of the way
>we will turn our attention to other areas of the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
>Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're
>going to add some additional installer options and database
>support for Lasso 9.  This includes:
>
>Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
>automatically via yum install
>Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
>Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A
>great portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put
>it all together and then do the necessary testing.  Look for
>the beta invitations to arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd
>appreciate your participation!
>
>Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened,
>we're going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.
>This is intended to resolve some critical and long-standing
>issues that people have faced with this version of the
>product.  It'll probably be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
>Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the
>product, and it's only going to get better.  But, we understand
>that migrating takes time, and we don't want to leave anyone
>behind just because they can't upgrade to Lasso 9 right now (
>although eventually, you should!! )
>
>During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering
>questions, and working with the Community and our customers to
>deliver the best products and service that we can.  Please let
>us know what we can do to help.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Kerry Adams
>
>[ LassoSoft ]
>[ www.lassosoft.com ]
>[ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

-- --
Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder
Soquel, CA

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

John May-2
Thanks Kerry!  Confidence +10

        - John

On 4/23/10 12:22 PM, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be
> tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs. We've started the ball rolling on a Migration
> Guide to Lasso 9. Material for this guide already exists, and we're
> going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.
> Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of
> the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to
> add some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.
> This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
> automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows. A great
> portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together
> and then do the necessary testing. Look for the beta invitations to
> arrive as soon as it's ready. We'd appreciate your participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release. This is intended
> to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people have faced
> with this version of the product. It'll probably be called Lasso
> Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and
> it's only going to get better. But, we understand that migrating takes
> time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't
> upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions,
> and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best
> products and service that we can. Please let us know what we can do to
> help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]

              Twitter: http://twitter.com/pointinspace/
            Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PointInSpace/

         Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

All excellent news, thanks!

- Bil

Kerry Adams wrote on 4/23/2010 9:22 AM:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be
> tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs.  We've started the ball rolling on a Migration
> Guide to Lasso 9.  Material for this guide already exists, and we're
> going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.
> Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of
> the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to
> add some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.
> This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
> automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows.  A great
> portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together
> and then do the necessary testing.  Look for the beta invitations to
> arrive as soon as it's ready.  We'd appreciate your participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
> intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people
> have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably be called
> Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and
> it's only going to get better.  But, we understand that migrating takes
> time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't
> upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions,
> and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best
> products and service that we can.  Please let us know what we can do to
> help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Jonathan Vanherpe (T & T NV)
Looking forward to seeing some Ubuntu packages :)

Kerry Adams wrote:

> Hi Lasso Developers,
>
> Here's some news and updates on what we're working on, and going to be
> tackling in the near future.
>
> First up, Lasso 9 Docs. We've started the ball rolling on a Migration
> Guide to Lasso 9. Material for this guide already exists, and we're
> going to be expanding, compiling, and releasing it as soon as possible.
> Once that is out of the way we will turn our attention to other areas of
> the Lasso 9 documentation.
>
> Next, after receiving feedback from the Lasso Community, we're going to
> add some additional installer options and database support for Lasso 9.
> This includes:
>
> Maintaining a repository for Lasso updates which can be pushed
> automatically via yum install
> Adding native support for Ubuntu/Debian
>
> Following that, it's on to completing Lasso 9 for Windows. A great
> portion of this is ready, but basically, we need to put it all together
> and then do the necessary testing. Look for the beta invitations to
> arrive as soon as it's ready. We'd appreciate your participation!
>
> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release. This is intended
> to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that people have faced
> with this version of the product. It'll probably be called Lasso
> Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Naturally, Lasso 9 Server is the future direction of the product, and
> it's only going to get better. But, we understand that migrating takes
> time, and we don't want to leave anyone behind just because they can't
> upgrade to Lasso 9 right now ( although eventually, you should!! )
>
> During all this, we'll still be offering support, answering questions,
> and working with the Community and our customers to deliver the best
> products and service that we can. Please let us know what we can do to
> help.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kerry Adams
>
> [ LassoSoft ]
> [ www.lassosoft.com ]
> [ 954.302.3526 - 888.286.7753 ]

Jonathan Vanherpe - Tallieu & Tallieu nv - [hidden email]

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

dguardiola

Le 23 avr. 10 à 18:22, Kerry Adams a écrit :

> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
> intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that
> people have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably
> be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.

Kerry, will this update include a fix for the "0% efficiency" cache
problems ?
(((Or am I the only one to have these problems ?)))

This can be critical for sites which will not be upgraded to 9 : the
response time can be cut to the half or more with the use of the cache
tags (if only they worked!!!), and speed is now officially a criteria
in Google ranking system

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
http://www.quinode.fr/

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Kerry Adams-2
Dominique (and others who may be curious about how this is going to work),

When we get closer to the point of revisiting 8.5, we'll address the
Lasso Community to see what issues people are facing.  We'll also look
at our own internal big tracking systems to see what outstanding issues
already exist.  Based on that information and feedback, we'll proceed
with what is possible to fix (without breaking other things), and what
lends itself the highest priority.

It's a wee bit too early to begin discussions about it now, although we
can certainly appreciate people wanting to ask!  :-)  When the time
comes, we will invite everyone to begin submitting
issues/tweaks/bugs/ideas for the 8.7 revision.

Thanks for asking, and please feel free to let me know if you have any
more questions about it - or anything else!

Cheers,

Kerry

On 4/27/2010 9:03 AM, Dominique Guardiola wrote:

> Le 23 avr. 10 � 18:22, Kerry Adams a �crit :
>
>> Once that has been released, you've asked and we've listened, we're
>> going to revisit Lasso 8.5 for a final fix and release.  This is
>> intended to resolve some critical and long-standing issues that
>> people have faced with this version of the product.  It'll probably
>> be called Lasso Professional Server 8.7.
>
> Kerry, will this update include a fix for the "0% efficiency" cache
> problems ?
> (((Or am I the only one to have these problems ?)))
>
> This can be critical for sites which will not be upgraded to 9 : the
> response time can be cut to the half or more with the use of the cache
> tags (if only they worked!!!), and speed is now officially a criteria
> in Google ranking system
>

> --
> Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
> � http://www.quinode.fr/
> � Tel : 04.27.86.84.37
> � GSM : 06.15.13.22.27

Re: [NEWS] LassoSoft Update April 23, 2010

Kerry Adams-2

Thanks, everyone, who took a moment to write (on and off-list) your
comments.  It feels great to know that we're heading in the right
direction, and your feedback makes that possible.

We truly appreciate your support and commitment, and we're reciprocating
by taking care of the things that matter to you most and make your life
easier (as a Lasso user - can't do much about those noisy neighbors of
yours, sorry).

Cheers,

Kerry