MySQL reference

Steve Upton

I stumbled upon this page today and I have never seen anything quite like it, especially all in one place.

I thought my fellow Lasso jockeys would like it:

<http://www.artfulsoftware.com/infotree/queries.php?&bw=1216>

The table a the top is a bit daunting, just scroll down and read the headers and examples. It answered several of my questions (including the one I was searching for).

Regards,

Steve Upton

Re: MySQL reference

Marc Vos