My Pics from the Summit

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My Pics from the Summit

Adam Randall-4
Yeah yeah, I don't have anything cool other than iPhoto right now, so  
enjoy:

<http://www.xaren.net/gallery/Summit06/Summit06.html>

Adam.

--
Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
Senior Web Architect
Stork Avenue, Inc.
http://www.storkavenue.com/
(800) 861-5437
AIM/iChat: blitz574





------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Randy Phillips
Here's some of mine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51956656@N00/sets/72057594067208111/

Rp




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Seth Ganahl
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
iphoto IS cool.  Here are my photos: <http://www.lassoguy.com/photo/>

-------------------------------------------------------
Seth C. Ganahl  <[hidden email]>
<http://www.ganahlconsulting.com>
-------------------------------------------------------
Lasso Training: http://www.briandunning.com/lasso-training/




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Jono-2
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
IMHO we should get a page together somewhere that has all the links  
to these pages in one place...

On 21/02/2006, at 2:13 PM, Seth C. Ganahl wrote:

> iphoto IS cool.  Here are my photos: <http://www.lassoguy.com/photo/>


Jono

// ---------------------------------------------------------
/*
     Jonathan Guthrie
     xServe Ltd, Wellington NZ
     [hidden email]   |   http://xserve.co.nz   | +64 21 678890

*/
// ---------------------------------------------------------




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

m i l e s-4
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
JG,

 >IMHO we should get a page together somewhere ....

Well now you have a new mission in life!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it.....(yadda yadda yadda)

M i l e s.


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Jono-2
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
lol, but you guys are probably all home by now (well, tom and jason  
are) and i have only made it to chicago, still have more than a few  
hours in the air...

hell, it was worth it though. damn fine summit. pity the guinness  
served in plastic cups.

:)


On 21/02/2006, at 3:15 PM, m i l e s wrote:

> JG,
>
> >IMHO we should get a page together somewhere ....
>
> Well now you have a new mission in life!
>
> Your mission, should you decide to accept it.....(yadda yadda yadda)
>
> M i l e s.
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage


Jono

// ---------------------------------------------------------
/*
     Jonathan Guthrie
     xServe Ltd, Wellington NZ
     [hidden email]   |   http://xserve.co.nz   | +64 21 678890

*/
// ---------------------------------------------------------




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Jim Van Heule
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
There is a photo page created at www.lassosummit.com that anyone can  
request a username and password to post to. But I guess that would be  
to complicated.

--
Jim Van Heule
Heunox Corporation
(616) 844-0066


On Feb 21, 2006, at 4:15 PM, m i l e s wrote:

> JG,
>
> >IMHO we should get a page together somewhere ....
>
> Well now you have a new mission in life!
>
> Your mission, should you decide to accept it.....(yadda yadda yadda)
>
> M i l e s.
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage



------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

m i l e s-4
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
JVH,

Clearly complicated.

Yup.

My suggestion is everyone should upload their photos there.

Now if jim's site only handled iPhoto dumps. (Steffan, there's tag  
we'd like to see - giggle).

JG...Im sorry you're still traveling.  OY.

M i l e s.


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Brian Loomis
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
and to think I let lassopimp.com expire....


On Feb 21, 2006, at 2:15 PM, m i l e s wrote:

> JG,
>
> >IMHO we should get a page together somewhere ....
>
> Well now you have a new mission in life!
>
> Your mission, should you decide to accept it.....(yadda yadda yadda)
>
> M i l e s.
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage



------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Mason Miller
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
I have a few of my photos at:

http://www.masonmiller.com/photos/LassoSummit/

I will add more later....

Mason



------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Mark Palmer
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
Jono,

Have you given any thought to where your luggage might be. :)

My guess is Boise, Idaho.

Sure is quiet here in the Riverside hotel now you've all gone. It isn't the
same not bumping into Tom at every turn.


on 21/2/06 16:35, Jono at [hidden email] wrote:

> and i have only made it to chicago, still have more than a few
> hours in the air...


Regards


Mark Palmer, Pageworks

T: 01902 620500            F: 01902 620440
E: [hidden email]    W: www.pageworks.co.uk




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Jono-2
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
hehe, well it's somewhere here i think, we'll find out once i get to  
wellington eh?

:)

on the flipside, lassochat's thumpingly humming!


On 21/02/2006, at 4:06 PM, Mark Palmer wrote:

> Jono,
>
> Have you given any thought to where your luggage might be. :)
>
> My guess is Boise, Idaho.
>
> Sure is quiet here in the Riverside hotel now you've all gone. It  
> isn't the
> same not bumping into Tom at every turn.
>
>
> on 21/2/06 16:35, Jono at [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> and i have only made it to chicago, still have more than a few
>> hours in the air...
>
>
> Regards
>
>
> Mark Palmer, Pageworks
>
> T: 01902 620500            F: 01902 620440
> E: [hidden email]    W: www.pageworks.co.uk
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:
> http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage


Jono

// ---------------------------------------------------------
/*
     Jonathan Guthrie
     xServe Ltd, Wellington NZ
     [hidden email]   |   http://xserve.co.nz   | +64 21 678890

*/
// ---------------------------------------------------------




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Wade Maxfield
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
>Jono,
>
>Have you given any thought to where your luggage might be. :)
>
>My guess is Boise, Idaho.
>
>Sure is quiet here in the Riverside hotel now you've all gone. It isn't the
>same not bumping into Tom at every turn.
>

My vote is for Oakland rather than Auckland.  Apparently it's
happened before (I saw it on TV so it's gotta be true)
Plus Kiwi accent tweaked with Guiness, it'd be an easy mistake for
the airlines to make...

  - Wade


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Pier Kuipers
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
Well, here's a few anyway

http://www.lassosummit.com/photos.lasso
http://www.lassoguy.com/photo/default.lasso
http://www.xaren.net/gallery/Summit06/Summit06.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85806765@N00/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51956656@N00
http://www.flickr.com/groups/53737660@N00/pool/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spikestreet/sets/72057594066409118/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76761475@N00/

I've been watching you guys...

On 2/21/06, Jono <[hidden email]> wrote:

> IMHO we should get a page together somewhere that has all the links
> to these pages in one place...
>
> On 21/02/2006, at 2:13 PM, Seth C. Ganahl wrote:
>
> > iphoto IS cool.  Here are my photos: <http://www.lassoguy.com/photo/>
>
>
> Jono
>
> // ---------------------------------------------------------
> /*
>      Jonathan Guthrie
>      xServe Ltd, Wellington NZ
>      [hidden email]   |   http://xserve.co.nz   | +64 21 678890
>
> */
> // ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:
> http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
>


--
Pier Kuipers
66 St. Aidan's Drive
Goatstown
Dublin 14
iReland
Tel. +353 1 216 4939
Mobile +353 87 294 3063


------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Greg Hemphill
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
The shot where I tipping back a beer on the back of the boat...  
pretty well sums up my weekend... hehe

On Feb 21, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Adam Randall wrote:

> Yeah yeah, I don't have anything cool other than iPhoto right now,  
> so enjoy:
>
> <http://www.xaren.net/gallery/Summit06/Summit06.html>
>
> Adam.
>
> --
> Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
> Senior Web Architect
> Stork Avenue, Inc.
> http://www.storkavenue.com/
> (800) 861-5437
> AIM/iChat: blitz574
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription: http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage



------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: My Pics from the Summit

Jono-2
In reply to this post by Adam Randall-4
LOL.
Some of us actually came to do some work...
Oh, that's right, how much sleep did *I* get? Kyle? Kerry?
Hrmfff...
Damn fine weekend.

;-)


On 27/02/2006, at 5:55 PM, Greg Hemphill wrote:

> The shot where I tipping back a beer on the back of the boat...  
> pretty well sums up my weekend... hehe


Jono

// ---------------------------------------------------------
/*
     Jonathan Guthrie
     xServe Ltd, Wellington NZ
     [hidden email]   |   http://xserve.co.nz   | +64 21 678890

*/
// ---------------------------------------------------------




------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage