Login twice

Marc Vos-3
Hello List,

It wasn't the two 'auth_tags' that caused the double login. But what it is,
I don't know. It happens when I connect for the first time in a browser to a
Lasso page that has a auth_ tag in it.

It does NOT happen with SiteAdmin.lassoapp or DatabaseBrowser.lassoapp or
ServerAdmin.lassoapp.

But with all of my other pages, it does. And I didn't change anything....

Does anybody experience the same behavior? It happens on both my test and
live machines.

[both Lasso 8.0.4 and OS X 10.3.9]

Regards,

-Marc Vos
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Germany GmbH
Private:  http://marc.vos.net/

Re: Login twice

Pierre Yelle
Hello Marc,

Try giviing a domain to you auth tag and see if it is requesting
authorisation for that domain both times.

Pierre
On 20-May-05, at 7:47 AM, Marc Vos wrote:

> Hello List,
>

> It wasn't the two 'auth_tags' that caused the double login. But what
> it is,
> I don't know. It happens when I connect for the first time in a
> browser to a
> Lasso page that has a auth_ tag in it.
>
> It does NOT happen with SiteAdmin.lassoapp or DatabaseBrowser.lassoapp
> or
> ServerAdmin.lassoapp.
>
> But with all of my other pages, it does. And I didn't change
> anything....
>
> Does anybody experience the same behavior? It happens on both my test
> and
> live machines.
>

> [both Lasso 8.0.4 and OS X 10.3.9]
>

> Regards,
>
> -Marc Vos
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Goodyear Dunlop Tires Germany GmbH
> Private:  http://marc.vos.net/

Re: Login twice

Marc Vos-3
Hi Pierre,

What exactly are you aming at? These computers are mine and I am the only
one who lays his hands on them. Since I handle 'never change a winning team'
I only do the standard updates from Apple and OmniPilot, nothing more, so my
Mac server keep running as smooth as it does already for more than 6 years.

The realm is the standard 'Lasso security', twice. It's either since Apple
update to 10.3.9 or since the Lasso update to 8.0.4. I can't really put my
finger on it, but it is annoying. People think they mistyped their username
or password. But when it happens all the time with everyone, there's
something strange going on.

-Marc