List Offline ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

List Offline ?

m i l e s-5
Hi,

Is the list down ?

M i l e s.

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Kerry Adams
m i l e s wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is the list down ?
>
> M i l e s.

I don't think so?

-K

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Mark Palmer
In reply to this post by m i l e s-5
Miles, yours is the first message I've seen all day.

On 19 Dec 2006, at 17:06, m i l e s wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the list down ?
>
> M i l e s.
>
> ============================================
> Attend the Lasso Summit
> March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
> http://www.LassoSummit.com/
> ============================================
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage





Regards

Mark Palmer
E: [hidden email]
T: 01902 620500
W: www.pageworks.co.uk






============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Kerry Adams
Mark Palmer wrote:
> Miles, yours is the first message I've seen all day.

Holidays, I think.

-K

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Paul Melia
In reply to this post by m i l e s-5

On Dec 19, 2006, at 12:06 PM, m i l e s wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the list down ?
>
> M i l e s.

I hear you.

Maybe everyone is celebrating their respective winter holiday?

Paul

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Mark Palmer
In reply to this post by Kerry Adams
They seem to get longer each year.

Makes it difficult to do any meaningful billing in December.

On 19 Dec 2006, at 17:12, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Mark Palmer wrote:
>> Miles, yours is the first message I've seen all day.
>
> Holidays, I think.
>
> -K
>
> ============================================
> Attend the Lasso Summit
> March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
> http://www.LassoSummit.com/
> ============================================
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage





Regards

Mark Palmer
E: [hidden email]
T: 01902 620500
W: www.pageworks.co.uk






============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Jolle Carlestam
In reply to this post by Mark Palmer
It's christmas coming up. Folks with a life is preparing for the  
holiday.

Turn of your computers, heat up some glögg and start baking some  
pepparkakor instead of glaring into an screen hoping that someone  
will write you a message.

HDB
JC

"Glögg" = hot spiced wine
"Pepparkakor" = ginger bread cookies

19 dec 2006 kl. 18.11 skrev Mark Palmer:

> Miles, yours is the first message I've seen all day.
>
> On 19 Dec 2006, at 17:06, m i l e s wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is the list down ?
>>
>> M i l e s.
>>
>> ============================================
>> Attend the Lasso Summit
>> March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
>> http://www.LassoSummit.com/
>> ============================================
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
>> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
>> Manage your list subscription:  http://www.listsearch.com/ 
>> lassotalk.lasso?manage
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Palmer
> E: [hidden email]
> T: 01902 620500
> W: www.pageworks.co.uk
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ============================================
> Attend the Lasso Summit
> March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
> http://www.LassoSummit.com/
> ============================================
>
> ------------------------------
> Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
> Manage your list subscription: http://www.listsearch.com/ 
> lassotalk.lasso?manage


============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Paul Melia
In reply to this post by Kerry Adams

On Dec 19, 2006, at 12:12 PM, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Mark Palmer wrote:
>> Miles, yours is the first message I've seen all day.
>
> Holidays, I think.
>
> -K

I use Lasso to take care of my holidays needs...


<?LassoScript

        var:'situation'=(current_situation);

        select:$situation;

                case:'friend';
                        include:'/hearty_holiday_greeting.lasso';
                case:'family';
                        include:'/gifts_and_gathering_together.lasso';
                case:'significant_other';
                        include:'/special_meeting_under_mistletoe.lasso';
                case:'snow';
                        include:'/shovel.lasso';
                case:'conflict';
                        include:'/world_peace.lasso';
        /select;

?>

I run the code as a scheduled event, so that I am always at the ready :)

Paul

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Jolle Carlestam
I have a suggested addition for our part of the world.

case:'rain';
        include:/boat.lasso';

We are erasing old weather records one by one here. Hottest autumn  
ever measured, rainiest in 1500 years etc. Parts of Sweden and  
northern Europe are sinking into the melted ice water.

HDB
JC

19 dec 2006 kl. 18.25 skrev Paul Melia:

> case:'snow';
> include:'/shovel.lasso';


============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

m i l e s-5
In reply to this post by Paul Melia
Paul,

Hmmm, stands to reason your code will run without error.  However,  
might I make a small suggestion to your code ?  I think you need a  
while loop there my friend...wrapped around your case statement:

<?LassoScript

      while: (date_format: (date), -format='%b') >> 'dec';

        var:'situation'=(current_situation);

        select:$situation;

                case:'friend';
                        include:'/hearty_holiday_greeting.lasso';
                case:'family';
                        include:'/gifts_and_gathering_together.lasso';
                case:'significant_other';
                        include:'/special_meeting_under_mistletoe.lasso';
                case:'snow';
                        include:'/shovel.lasso';
                case:'rain';
                        include:/boat.lasso';
                case:'cold_weather';
                        include:/jacket.lasso';
                case:'conflict';
                        include:'/world_peace.lasso';
        /select;
     /while;
?>

Excellent suggestion, I'll implement that ASAP!

M i l e s.

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Viaduct Productions
In reply to this post by Jolle Carlestam
There you heard it.  Miles, go bake your pepparkakor, and honk some  
glogg.  Here in Toronto for me, it's beer and wings.

On Dec 19, 2006, at 12:17 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> It's christmas coming up. Folks with a life is preparing for the  
> holiday.
>
> Turn of your computers, heat up some glögg and start baking some  
> pepparkakor instead of glaring into an screen hoping that someone  
> will write you a message.


============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Jono-2
In reply to this post by Paul Melia
Cough, Summer here dude.
Or what passes for summer this year :(


On 20/12/2006, at 6:16 AM, Paul Melia wrote:

> Maybe everyone is celebrating their respective winter holiday?


Jono

// ---------------------------------------------------------
/*
     Jonathan Guthrie
     xServe Ltd, Wellington NZ
     [hidden email]   |   http://xserve.co.nz
     DDI +64 4 978 7388   |   Mob +64 21 678890

*/
// ---------------------------------------------------------



============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Paul Melia

On Dec 19, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Jono wrote:

> Cough, Summer here dude.
> Or what passes for summer this year :(

Okay - year-end holidays.
(I assume that the Southern Hemisphere follows the same annual  
calendar cycle, with the seasons shuffled, of course)

============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: List Offline ?

Jussi Hirvi
In reply to this post by m i l e s-5
Hm, a while loop will keep the machine busy all December. Is that
comfortable, then? I would change that to an if loop, and then run it as a
scheduled event, as was originally suggested. Give the machine some rest,
too.
Regards,
Jussi H.

m i l e s ([hidden email]) kirjoitteli (19.12.2006 19:42):

> Hmmm, stands to reason your code will run without error.  However,
> might I make a small suggestion to your code ?  I think you need a
> while loop there my friend...wrapped around your case statement:
>
> <?LassoScript
>
> while: (date_format: (date), -format='%b') >> 'dec';
>
> var:'situation'=(current_situation);
>
> select:$situation;
>
> case:'friend';
> include:'/hearty_holiday_greeting.lasso';
> case:'family';
> include:'/gifts_and_gathering_together.lasso';
> case:'significant_other';
> include:'/special_meeting_under_mistletoe.lasso';
> case:'snow';
> include:'/shovel.lasso';
> case:'rain';
> include:/boat.lasso';
> case:'cold_weather';
> include:/jacket.lasso';
> case:'conflict';
> include:'/world_peace.lasso';
> /select;
> /while;
> ?>

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland
Tel. & fax +358-9-493 981
Mobile +358-40-771 2098 (only text messages)
[hidden email] * http://www.greenspot.fi/


============================================
Attend the Lasso Summit
March 2-7, 2007 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/
============================================

------------------------------
Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso
Manage your list subscription:  
http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?manage