Lasso for WStar disabled

Fiorenzo de Palma

Trying to run an installer 7.x and I can't select Lasso
for WbStar in the customize panel, this option is
disabled, it says that a newer version is alredy
installed!!!!

I have uninstalled with the 7.0.4 unistaller!!!

What's wrong? How to fix that manually?

And obviously it is still URGENT.

THANKS

Re: Lasso for WStar disabled

Pierre Laran
Le 24/05/05 20:37, « Fiorenzo de Palma » <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Trying to run an installer 7.x and I can't select Lasso
> for WbStar in the customize panel, this option is
> disabled, it says that a newer version is alredy
> installed!!!!
>
> I have uninstalled with the 7.0.4 unistaller!!!
>
> What's wrong? How to fix that manually?
>
> And obviously it is still URGENT.
>
> THANKS

Fiorenzo,

Do you try to make an uninstall before installing the new version ?

Also, the installed version is 7.0.4 and you are installing the last 7.1.3 ?

Pierre