Lasso encoding all pages?

Steve Upton

I'm having a Lasso hell day. My Lasso 8.5.4 server, which has been very stable for months suddenly went unstable and then cratered.

So, I did a reinstall of Lasso Pro (upgrading to 8.5.5)

Now, ALL files coming through Lasso are encoded so they display without processing. I know lasso is processing them because I can pull an html file without any encoding. But if I pull a file through Lasso, all the HTML tags, etc display...

can anyone help?

regards,

Steve

Re: Lasso encoding all pages?

Rick Draper

What OS?

If you are on Windows using IIS, it is possible that IIS no longer
associates the file extensions with the Lasso DLL.

Very best regards,

Rick

At 4:42 PM -0700 4/8/08, Steve Upton wrote:
>I'm having a Lasso hell day. My Lasso 8.5.4 server, which has been very stable for months suddenly went unstable and then cratered.
>
>So, I did a reinstall of Lasso Pro (upgrading to 8.5.5)
>
>Now, ALL files coming through Lasso are encoded so they display without processing. I know lasso is processing them because I can pull an html file without any encoding. But if I pull a file through Lasso, all the HTML tags, etc display...

OK... just for the record...

It turns out that Lasso was not processing pages correctly but I'm not sure how I fixed it...

thanks for reading...

regards,

Steve