Lasso cost

Keith M. Rettig
Since Lassosoft isn’t answering quickly enough for me to make a business decision, I am coming to you folks in hope of clarification.

If I want one instance of Lasso Server each on three Apache server machines for a total of three instances across the three machines, do I buy one copy of Lasso Server 9.3.2-b5 with 3 instances at $899 or do I need to buy three copies of Lasso Server 9.3.2-b5 with 3 instances each at $899 per (for total of $2697) and waste 6 instances?

It seems the expectation is that we will no longer be getting any more updates of Lasso Server. So therefore it would also seem prudent to buy the perpetual license version if I expect to use the machines for longer than 18 months ($49 per month to lease * 19 months = $931 which is greater than $899) regardless if I have to buy one or three copies of the software.  Agree?

Thank you to whomever knows the answer and tells me,
Keith.

Re: Lasso cost

Jolle Carlestam-2
The licenses that I have allow me to use them across servers. A license for three instances can be deployed on three servers, one instance per server.

NB, these are per months licenses, not perpetual. But I can’t see why that would make a difference.