Lasso based Group Contact Manager

Marc Pinnell-3
I don't find anything in the archives, but this seems rather
obvious... Does anyone have a lasso based contact management solution
or for that matter - ANY - cross platform solutions that they know
about?

Thanx

Marc Pinnell
1027 Consulting
web << DESIGN >> print
PO Box 990872; Redding, CA 96099-0872
www.1027Consulting.com

Re: Lasso based Group Contact Manager

Lee Glickenhaus
on 9/6/05 4:51 PM, Marc Pinnell wrote:

> I don't find anything in the archives, but this seems rather
> obvious... Does anyone have a lasso based contact management solution
> or for that matter - ANY - cross platform solutions that they know
> about?
>
> Thanx
> Marc

There is one as part of GroupMondo -- available on LassoForge

lee

Re: Lasso based Group Contact Manager

Paul Melia
It might be overkill, but there is Agency - Omnipilot's own solution....

http://www.omnipilot.com/index.html?section=Products%2fAgency

FWIW,
Paul

On Sep 6, 2005, at 5:33 PM, Lee Glickenhaus wrote:

> on 9/6/05 4:51 PM, Marc Pinnell wrote:
>

>> I don't find anything in the archives, but this seems rather
>> obvious... Does anyone have a lasso based contact management solution
>> or for that matter - ANY - cross platform solutions that they know
>> about?
>>
>> Thanx
>> Marc
>>

> There is one as part of GroupMondo -- available on LassoForge
>
> lee

Re: Lasso based Group Contact Manager

Paul Melia
I take that back - Agency is not what you are looking for since it is
a FileMaker app.

Sorry,