Lasso Syntax Plug-in

Mr. Bret Williams
Has anyone created a Lasso Syntax extension for GoLive 9 such as the
one that worked with GL 8. It really helped in improving typing
accuracy and reduced the number of syntax look-ups I had to do in the
Widget.

I don't want all the tools of Lasso Studio; my coding is different,
but the syntax expander was great. I tried to figure out the schema
for GL 9 to convert the earlier one, but I just can't figure it out.

Anyone develop one yet?

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all
attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.