Lasso Staff anywhere to be found?

Stephen Smiroldo-4
Is LassoSoft’s staff (or business) still in place and functioning?? We had license issues a few months back. They gave us a temporary license number and said they would get back with us after some work was done to the license server but they never did and the temporary license also expired and we are not hearing from Rachel or the Support team.

Anyone know what’s going on??

Thanks,
Stephen Smiroldo

StudioThought, LLC
Partner | Developer
PO Box 955  |  Floyd, Virginia 24091
540.314.7559  http://www.studiothought.com

Re: Lasso Staff anywhere to be found?

Jolle Carlestam-2
2 feb. 2018 kl. 04:03 skrev Stephen Smiroldo <[hidden email]>:

> Is LassoSoft’s staff (or business) still in place and functioning?? We had license issues a few months back. They gave us a temporary license number and said they would get back with us after some work was done to the license server but they never did and the temporary license also expired and we are not hearing from Rachel or the Support team.

Rachel has moved to other turfs for gracing and is no longer working for Lassosoft/Treefrog. Eric however is still there and deals with Lasso issues. Though as I understand it he is not the license guy, that is another person who’s name I’ve forgotten.
Try pinging Eric directly and he’ll point you in the right direction.