Lasso.Pro library updated 2007-12-03

Bil Corry-3
I've updated the Lasso.Pro library of tags, the entire set can be download as a single file from here:

        <http://www.tagswap.net/lp__library>

You can see the tags that are included with their documentation and optionally download them individually here:

        <http://www.tagswap.net/bil_corry>

The following tags have been added:

[lp_client_isAJAX]      - Returns true if client is an AJAX (XHR) request.
[lp_include_url]        - Charset-aware include_url, returns string instead of bytes.
[lp_site_restart]       - Restarts the current Lasso site.
[lp_site_isStarting]    - Returns true when the site starting up.

The following tags have been updated:

[lp_date_UTCtimestamp]  - changes to Lasso required a fix for the tag
[lp_session_vars]       - added the -string param
[lp_session_id]         - added the -string param
[lp_client_browser]     - total rewrite to support identifying browsers, bots, etc.
[lp_client_isBot]       - total rewrite that now relies on [lp_client_browser].
[lp_page_path]          - ->host now returns the value in the HOST header
[lp_header_nocache]     - slight tweak that is more consistent with RFCs
[lp_include_directory]  - now will include files using _page_ scope, so that ctags within includes are available to rest of the page
[lp_string_chr]         - added -hex param
[lp_lasso_version]      - added the -compact param
[lp_string_firstwords]  - added the -delimiter param

And I've dedicated the project to my CSUF professor, Sandy Lavery:

-----
Dedication

The Lasso.Pro Library is dedicated to Sandy Lavery, a former professor of Computer Science at California State University, Fullerton.  Although it has been many years since her untimely passing, I am still very grateful and am forever indebted to Sandy for her words of encouragement and wisdom at a time when I contemplated dropping out the Computer Science program.

This dedication is my way of recognizing Sandy's impact on my life; it is clear to me that all of my programming endeavors, including this library, are a direct result of her mentoring.  God Bless you Sandy.
----

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>

Re: Lasso.Pro library updated 2007-12-03

Pierre Yelle
Hi Bil,

Hats off to Sandy, and may God bless her indeed, for keeping you in
the game.
And may God bless you for saving our butts so often.

Thanks for the Library

Pierre